第20章

ITS CHAPTER 20 !!

Jaemin's POV

You guys might think I'm a jerk for hurting Chanmi and all , but the truth is , I acted as a jerk so that Jeno would be there for her and maybe , even be together with her . again .

Donghyuk pulled me to one of the rooms , " Ya ! We gave you a chance to make her yours and you threw that chance away . " He sighed , " Why did you do that ? " I messed up my hair in frustration , " I just wanted Jeno to be with her , I've hurt her too many times . She shouldn't be with me . "

" Aigoo ~ Do you think this is a drama ? This isn't a drama , This is reality ! " He said , " Listen , Jeno wants you and Chanmi to be together that's why he broke up with her because of you . So , Do not make Jeno regret his choice . " I looked down on the ground , " But i have to , so that Jeno and Chanmi would be together . "

" If they were together , what about you ? " I heard a deep voice from behind , It's Mark hyung . " I didn't want any of our members to put on a sad face all day , Jaemin-ah , Jeno gave you the chance because he knew you and Chanmi would be perfect together . You have to trust him , okay ? " He said while patting my shoulder .

" B-But Hyung , I've hurt Chanmi enough . I've hurt her so many times ! " Donghyuk motion me and Mark hyung to sit on the chair at the side , " Listen , Everyone makes mistake , Everyone . Including you." He continued . " Yeah , Mark hyung is right . Everyone makes mistake , it's normal . If you didn't make any mistake , your the weird one . " Donghyuk said .

" I can't . " Both of them sighed . " It's time to bring in the love adviser , Kim Kibum . " Donghyuk said . He called Key hyung , WAIT WHAT ?! HE CALLED KEY HYUNG ?! I tried to hang up the phone call but then , " Yoboseyo ? Is this Key sunbae-nim ? " NONONONONO . " Can you come down to Chanmi's dorm ? Thank you ! " And he hanged up . " ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ? " I asked , he shocked his head , " Your the one that is out of your mind . "

The door bell rang . " OMO , SUNBAENIM , annyeonghaseyo ! " I heard Nayeon ? I supposed , said . NONONONO HIS HERE . " I'm here to find Donghyuk . " The other voice said , I'm doomed . I heard Donghyuk laughing , " ANNYEONG ! " Key Hyung said , " Did you hurt Chanmi ? " He asked while staring down at me .

I nod my head , He sat beside me . " You didn't hurt her , You just wanted the best for her . But your wrong , it isn't the best for her , it's the worst . " I looked at him , " What do you mean ? " He coughed briefly , " You didn't get what i meant ? " I shook my head , " I meant that , whatever you think that is best for her , it might be the worst for her . " I finally understood what he meant .

" I'll go t-talk to Chanmi . " I said , all of them smiled at me and gave me a ' fighting ' gesture . I walked to the bathroom and realized the door isn't closed , i looked in and saw Chanmi laying her head on Jeno , I felt a pang in my heart . I shouldn't have said that i would choose my career over her , i regret it so much , But what can i do ?

I was going to walk away and tell the rest I can't do it , but i heard Chanmi talking . " Jeno , Can you do me a favor ? " She asked and there's a moment of silence , " Can you d-don't leave m-me ? " My heart broke , so she likes Jeno a lot ? I shall just carry on with my plan then , " But what about Jaemin ? " I flinched , I'm waiting for her answer . I Need to know , " W-Well it's true that i still love him but I Can't help it but to think that he chose his career over his love ones . That's plain rude . " She said , So in her eyes i'm rude .

" You know , He did that all for you . " Jeno said , How does he know ? " He told me yesterday , When i told him i broke up with you , He didn't want me to break up with you because i told him you guys suit each other more , I supposed his trying to patch us up again . " He knows me so well . That's why i'm proud to say Lee Jeno is not just a good idol , but a good friend .

" B-But how do you know him so well ? " Jeno hesitated then said , " I guess , We have a Bond ? We might not be very close at the start but we spend so much time together during trainee life , and us debuting in the same group , it made me understand him more . " I felt touched . I didn't know that he thought of our brotherhood like that .

" Chanmi , It's true that i like you or even Love , but i would give up on you because I could see you love Jaemin more than you love me and he loves you a lot too . I'm the third party , i should leave . But just know that if he hurts you or if you need a listening ear , Lee Jeno will always be there for you , By your side , Be With You . " Jeno told Chanmi , " Jeno .. " Jeno shushed Chanmi , " Just admit it Chanmi , You love Jaemin , even though we are only 16 years old but it's normal to love someone , it's normal to fall in love . I understand your whole situation , you didn't want to be hurt , but you should be happy right ? "

" Trust me , Jaemin is a good guy , he would take really good care of you . But if He hurt you , I wouldn't stand aside . " I heard Jeno stand up , " I'll leave now and i'll call Jaemin in , You do know that his been standing outside for a Long time right ? " How does he know i've been standing here the whole time , The door opened . " Jaemin , I know that you've been standing here . Get in there and talk to Chanmi . " He walked beside me and stopped , He whispered to me , " Fighting ! Make her yours ! "

Chanmi's POV

" Hey .. " I said , hesitantly . It's awkward you know ? Jaemin smiled at me , " Listen , I'm going to make this quick since it's definitely awkward for you . " He understands me . That's a plus point .

" You know how i say I would choose my career over my love one ? " I nod and he continued , " It's because i found out Jeno broke up with you yesterday , I knew that he loves you . I didn't want to be the reason behind You guy's Break up . " So that's why , but he still hurts me . I know i'm very petty but it's just my own character .

" I know that you might think i'm just trying to act as if i'm a hero , but that's really how i feel . Listen , i'm really sorry about what happened . I would do anything to make up for it . Including .. Leaving you and letting you be with Jeno . " He stood up , preparing to leave when i held his wrist .

I didn't know what was i doing , I can't believe i did it . I lost my First kiss to Na Jaemin . I kissed him , and i quickly realized what i did , I pushed apart , as my face as red as Kimchi Stew , Jaemin's face is red too , and Yes i'm hungry . But the main point is i kissed him !

" M-M-Mianhe . " I said shyly , " I-I-It's O-O-Okay . " He smiled at me , " I'll always remember this moment . " and he walked out , but before he walked out , he winked at me . Okay this reminds me of the first time we met , when he smiles at me , My heart melts just like when he winked , my heart melts .

We met through music , since that's what we talked about the first time we met . I wonder how's our future is going to be like ? Would we be together ? Would we be Just friends ? Or would we be .. a couple ? Stay tune for next chapter .

Ps . This isn't the last chapter ! But comment down what chapter do you want this story to end and who do you want Chanmi to end up with ?

A/N :

Hi ! i couldnt say much ! >< Since my phone is 2% now , but THEY KISSED !! Okay anyways , stay safe , Healthy and Happy ! :D