第3章

Jaemin's POV

Heechul sunbae-nim gave us playful stares and that's when I realised what was wrong . I was holding Chanmi by her waist and it looks like I'm back hugging her . My face became red , I shook my head to reply Heechul Sunbaenim's thoughts .

" Sunbae , I'm not Chanmi's Boyfriend or something , I just met her today . I'm just her Normal Friend . " I said as I smile to Heechul Sunbaenim , but from the corner of my eyes , I noticed Chanmi looks very disappointed in me , does she .. likes me ?

Chanmi's POV

" Sunbae , I'm not Chanmi's Boyfriend or something , I just met her today . I'm just her Normal Friend . " Hearing that makes me feel disappointed . Jaemin oppa , when are you going to know I want to be more than Friends ? Jaemin cling his hand on my arm , and he did aegyo .

" Noona ~ Little Jaemin is sad , because Noona is sad . " He said as he did aegyo . I laughed loudly and accidentally fell down cause apparently my shoelace was untied . I felt something on my lips , I opened my eyes and saw Jaemin's face right infront of my face that's when I realised .. I kissed Na Jaemin ?!

Sungjae's POV ( Chanmi's Dad )

I heard Chanmi's laughter , aigoo Jaemin must have found her . I walked outside and saw the weirdest scene ever , Chanmi was kissing Jaemin . I clenched my fist and walked towards them .

" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINK YOUR DOING ? " They Flinched and get up , their face were burning . I pulled Chanmi away from Jaemin , I know Jaemin is a good guy , his willing to learn from his mistakes and his also very hard working . But if Jaemin and Chanmi date , Chanmi would get Harassed by Fans and she might even get in depression . Chanmi is very sensitive , she gets affected by little things. I didn't want my only Daughter to get hurt .

I pulled Chanmi in to the practice room . Everyone or I mean NCT members stared at her in awed. I mean she's pretty but She's average compared to Yoona but she's the prettiest in my heart . Haechan took the lead and walked towards her to shake her hand , Chanmi just smiled and shook back . At that moment , Jaemin walked in to the practice room . He stared at Chanmi and then bowed to me , Aish this kid . He always thinks his the one in the wrong if I were to scold a group of people , he always think his the one that made the worst mistake anyone can make .

" Hyung , Noona came already !! " Jisung screamed cheerfully to Jaemin . Jaemin Gave his signature smile and walked towards Chanmi , he stretched out his arm to shake Chanmi's hand . I noticed Chanmi flinched . Jaemin smiled and shook her hand . I don't know what to do with these two kids anymore . Will Jaemin take good care of my daughter ? if he will , I would be more than glad to let them date .

I pulled jaemin out of the practice room , " Jaemin-ah , I know your a good man . But let me ask you a serious question , do you like Chanmi ? " I asked him , he shook his head , indicating a no . I gave him a weird stare , he replied .

" Mr Lee , I don't like Chanmi in that way . We accidentally kiss because she fell down and we kissed , other than that it's nothing . " He looked at me with sincerity in his eyes . Aigoo my Daughter finally likes a guy but the guy doesn't like her back , how should I tell Chanmi ? I told Jaemin to go back to the practice room , I went to my office . While flipping through the documents , I realised I could make a scandal for Jaemin and maybe Chanmi will give up on him .

Currently , people ship Jaemin and Hina but that's too mainstream . Yes Hina is really pretty but they just doesn't have the couple feeling . Maybe the new SM Trainee ? She's really unique unlike the rest of the trainees and artistes , she's preparing to debut and she's a few years younger than Jaemin . Plus , they have photoshoot together and they are voted the best looking couple in the magazine .

Her name is , Lee Nana . She's tall , she's pretty , she's literally goals . But one bad thing is that she have Low self esteem . Nana and Jisung are good Friend but people already know about them being good friend so I decide to put nana and jaemin together .

A/N:
Hey chingu !! NCT DREAM DEBUTED AND I CAN TELL U IM PROUD OF THEM . IM OBSESSED WITH THEM BEFORE THEIR DEBUT ESPECIALLY DURING MMC DAYS . CANF WAIT FOR LAMI'S GROUP TO DEBUT !! OH AND PLEASE GIVE LOVE TO NCT PEOPLE THINKS THEY SUCKS BUT NO . AND JAEMIN IS MOW MY ULTIMATE BIAS IN THE WHOLE KPOP INDUSTRY :) IM PROUD OF HIM AND THE WHOLE NCT CAUSE THEY WORK VERY HARD . TO BE HONEST JOHNNY IS THE ONE THAT IM MOST PROUD OF . IN ACTUAL FACT IM PROUD OF ALL THE IDOLS , THEY PERSEVERED ON AND FINALLY THEY DEBUT . Please show love to all idols , they really work very hard :)

30th August 2016