第10章

Jaemin's POV

I told her , " Jihyun-ah , do you really like me ? " she nodded . " But what would you do if your best friend likes me ? " she looks at me in confusion and replied , " You mean Chanmi ? Your not her type for sure , she already has a boyfriend but his always not free . " She have a boyfriend ? " What's her boyfriend's name ? " I suddenly asked , " It's .. I'm not very sure but i know there is Jae inside of his name . "

After Jihyun went back to the trainee room to train , i went to find Chanmi . Literally met the worst time of my life . I saw Jeno and Chanmi hugging each other , it hurts . It hurts so much .

Suddenly , i felt tears rolling down my cheeks . 'I'm a man , man shouldn't cry ' That's all fake , true man cry , Because they have emotions , they have feelings . Men should cry , because they are human being . Suddenly , Chanmi looks up , her eyes widened and she pushed Jeno away .

Jeno looked back and waved at me . I waved back and acted as if nothing happened . " Jae , since your my friend , i'll tell you a secret . " I nodded , I hope the secret isn't that . I hope my nightmare wouldn't come through . " I'm dating her . " He said as he pointed to Chanmi . Oh yes , My nightmare did happened . " W-What's h-her n-name ? " I asked , wanting to hear the name Lee Chanmi . But instead , he said , " Lee Chaerin . " What ? Since when Chanmi's Name changed to Chaerin ?

" Oppa !~ " I heard a scream from behind me , i turned around and saw Jihyun . She cling on to my arm and looked at Chanmi and Jeno . " Ya , Why didn't you tell me your dating ? I felt so hurt . " In true fact , i'm the one that supposed to feel hurt . Chanmi chuckled and said , " I'm too embarrassed . " And she snuggled in Jeno's arms .

" Jae , why didn't you tell me your dating huh ? " Jeno asked me , while he is wiggling his eyebrows . i simply replied , " Don't get the wrong idea , i'm not dating her . " and i point to Jihyun . " Because we are already married so we are not dating ! " Jihyun suddenly said . WHAT ?! MARRIED ?! I saw Chanmi's Eyes started to have tears forming on the inner corner of her eyes .

" Aniyo ! Aniyo ! " I told them , making sure Chanmi didn't get the wrong idea . " I have to go to the Toilet . " Chanmi said as she excused herself . " I'll buy drinks , do you guys want drinks ? " I asked Jeno and Jihyun , they both shook their head , indicating a 'no' .

I went to wait outside of the girl's toilet for Chanmi . She walked out and i pulled her into my embrace . I never want to let her go . " Why didn't you told me you became a SM Trainee ? Didn't you say you can't date ? Why did you date Jeno ? Why did you tell him your Chaerin ? " She started crying in my arms , as she said , " That was my dream , i knew that if i became a trainee and i date you , people would bash you and it would hurt me a lot . I didn't want to date but Jeno .. His always there for me , it made me feel bad . I knew that he knows what happened between you and me but he didn't know i'm Chanmi . I didn't want him to feel as if his the leftover . " She started to cry harder after saying .

I told her to go back to the toilet to wash her face and i waited for her outside the toilet .

Jeno's POV

Chaerin and Jaemin had been gone for a really long time already . Should i go find them ? I told Jihyun to wait at the bench while i go to the toilet to find Chaerin . And i saw the most hurtful scene ever . Chaerin hugging Jaemin . My girlfriend is hugging my best friend .

I've decided not to bother them . I think i should break up with Chaerin , so that she could be with Jaemin . I walked back sadly to Jihyun . " Ya oppa , did you find them ? " I simply shiok my head , i didn't want Jihyun to know .

After about five minutes , Chaerin and Jaemin came back . together . I suddenly want to show Chaerin is mine . I went to backhugged her when she came back , I saw Jaemin glaring through my soul , but i didn't care . She have two girls and now he wants to get my girl . That's never going to happen .

" Jaemin-ah , i remembered you have a girl friend in the past right ? Lee Chanmi I supposed . " But weirdly i saw Chaerin Flinched . " Yea , but we .. broke up already . " He said sadly , " Oppa , does it mean i have a chance with you ? " Jihyun asked . He stared at Chaerin and say , " But she will never be replaced . " and I saw Chaerin staring back . I saw spark between them . Which made me jealous .

" Seriously , You guys have always been together . I even saw you guys hugging outside the toilet . Na Jaemin , you might be my friend but you can't snatch away my girl . What's mine is mine , what's yours is yours . I didn't steal Chanmi away from you so you shouldn't steal Chaerin away from me ! " I couldn't take it anymore . " But you stole away what's mine . " Jaemin said . I stole away what's his ?

" What do you mean ? " I asked .

A/N :

Literally . Going . To . Have . My . Parents . Meet . My . Teacher . And . Get . My . Results .

28th Oct 2016