第15章

Jihyun's POV

Chanmi .. Is gone . I didn't even have time to have fun with her because of trainings so we couldn't do what normal 16 years old are doing . Chanmi is a really good friend , she helps you when your in need , no matter who you are and where you are . She helped me in many ways , i wanted to help her too , but it's too late .

Please Let all of these be a nightmare , Please Let Chanmi live , she's too young to leave this world . Please let her live . I beg you .

Everyone are devastated . The Happy-go-lucky Chanmi will never be here , talking to us , Having fun with us , practicing with us and lastly , she will never be able to be here by our side , physically .

Taemin Oppa is crying really hard , because he feels that it's his fault . Suddenly , I thought of something that would help to find who are the ones that killed Chanmi .

" Guys ! There's a CCTV outside of the toilet right ? We could see who pulled Chanmi into the toilet ! " I screamed in delight . " Yeah , but what if they are in the toilet ? " Jeno asked , " Well but we could see who walked out of the toilet , right ? " I asked . All of us agreed so me , Jeno , Taemin , Dain and Sehun went back to SM to see the CCTV .

We went to the counter to ask for the footage of the CCTV at around 11.45am today . The woman at the counter didn't allow us at first since we didn't have a good reason but eventually she allowed us . We went to see the CCTV and we saw the actual footage .

Shinee were leaving for their live performance when Chanmi screamed for Taemin but a group of girls heard and thought Chanmi wanted to Snatch away Shinee from them so they pulled her into the toilet and after about 15 minutes , the group of girls came out , smiling and eventually leaving SM . That's when a girl went in and came out screaming and alerted Jaemin .

" So it's because of me . Again . " Taemin Oppa said as his on the verge of crying . " It isn't your fault ! it's those girls fault ! " I said , trying to make him feel better . " Thank you , I didn't get your name yet . " He said , " I'm Oh Jihyun ! " I said , " Your Sehun's Sister ? " He asked , i nodded my head .

I was going to call Jaemin to inform him about what we found when he called me .

Jaemin's POV

It's so awkward , Shinee , Chanmi's Parents and I were sitting quietly at the hospital . I felt disappointed in myself , why didn't i save Chanmi earlier ? If only I did , She might still be alive . i excused myself to go to the toilet , Just hearing the word toilet makes me want to hit myself .

I heard a familiar tune coming from a hospital ward , It's NCT-DREAM's Song , Chewing Gum . I was trying to peek inside when a voice in the room started talking .

" Jaemin Oppa , Jeno Oppa , Why are both of you so good to me ? I like both of you , but you guys made me feel so bad about myself because i didn't wanna hurt any of you . I have to hurt myself then , by choosing one of you . I'm sorry . " That voice . Isn't that Lee Chanmi ? I looked into the hospital ward and realised that a girl with a really pretty face was sitting on the bed using her phone .

That's Chanmi , I'm sure . But isn't she dead ?! I ran to the room , She looked at me , wide eyed . She then smiled at me , I miss her smile . " You heard everything didn't you ? " She asked , I nodded my head . " good , at least i didn't have to tell you in your face , because that will hurt you even more . " She said as she puts on a fake smile .

" Chanmi , all of us thought your dead ! " I said , feeling shocked , She started laughing . " Me ? Dead ? I'm strong okay ? " Yeah the Chanmi i know is strong . " But who are the we ? " she asked , curiously . " Jeno , Jihyun , Sehun , Shinee , Your family and I . " She seemed shocked .

" M-My Family ? " She asked , I nodded my head . What's so shocking about her family coming to visit her ? Isn't it supposed to be like that ? She eyes started to become teary . What happened ? Did i do something wrong ?

" D-Did You Inform t-them ? " She asked me , " I-I told Sehun hyung what happened and he informed your f-family . " She stood up , I was going to hold her since she might fall . She came nearer to me and hugged me , tightly . " T-Thank you , J-Jaemin ! " She told me , softly . I was surprised but i hugged back .

" Anything for you , Lee Chanmi . " After awhile i realised i didn't tell her family about it . I pulled away from her , " Chanmi-ah , i didn't tell your family about it , i'll just go and tell them . " She nodded and gave me a small smile . I ran out to find Chanmi's Family and Shinee .

" I have a good news ! " They looked up with tears in their eyes . " Chanmi Is Alive ! " They looked as if they were going to faint , " Jaemin-ah stop joking , Chanmi is already .. dead . " I suddenly remembered the nurse said , He and not She . " Did you guys remember ? The nurse said He and not She . She made a mistake ! Chanmi is in one of the hospital ward ! " They all ran to Chanmi's room , While i quickly called Jihyun .

JH - Jaemin ! Just in Time i have a good news !
JM - I have a better news !
JH - Okay you say first .
JM - Chanmi is not dead ! The nurse made a mistake !
JH - WHAT ?! S-S-SHE'S NOT DEAD ?!
JM - YEAH COME BACK NOW !
-Call ended-

Chanmi's POV

I can't believe it , My family actually came . I didn't know why , I just wanted to hug Jaemin at that moment . My family didn't really show any interest in me before that , But Jaemin made them noticed me . My appa was proud that i became a trainee but he didn't really show any interest after that , His a manager so he have to work hard , but some fans are quite .. obsessed with the idols so he might can hurt .

" CHANMI-AH ! " I heard a woman's voice coming from outside the room , I think it's my mom ! But to my surprise , Kibum oppa ran in . So the voice belongs to him ? I started laughing so hard till my stomach hurt , cause i have a wound .

" Aish , Lady , you just made all of us worried sick ! " Kibum oppa said , " Why is your hair blonde ? Don't people find it weird ? " He laughed , " Girl , Im an idol for your information . I'm in the same group as your brother . " WHAT ?! KIBUM OPPA IS AN IDOL ?!

" We are also a member in Shinee ! " I looked up to find Jonghyun oppa , Jinki oppa and Minho Oppa smiling at me . WHAT ?! ALL OF THEM BECAME AN IDOL ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! I gave them the are you serious Look , i didn't expect them to be an idol .

" Chanmi-ah ! " two voice screamed , It's my appa and omma ! They hugged me and i hugged back , I would never have experienced this if none of that happened . Most people would be sad but i'm actually slightly glad because my parents gave more attention to me , obviously i feel bad too . But if I didn't planned to bring Sehun and Jihyun to meet Taemin oppa and Dain unnie then this wouldn't have happened .

At least i know that i'm loved . Thank you for everything . Thank you .

A/N :

Heyyy !! So yea , for those that realised the 'He' and the 'She' part , it ain't typo , it's on purpose . HAHAH but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! Stay safe , Healthy And Happy !! <3