第2章

Jaemin's POV

I think that girl I just met is a fan . Her face is so red when I said bye to her . HAHAHAH but gotta admit
, she's cute . But totally not my type . I like girls that are not my fans since they are going to fangirl over me and I wouldn't know if they truly likes me or just because of fame . I also like girls that that normal , but also funny at the same time . Or maybe even gentle .

But then the main focus I have now is , IM LATE !! I ran to the practice room , panting . The moment I walked in , everyone were staring at me . I saw Mr Lee with a few other people , Mr Lee is the One in charge of all the activities carried out for all the idols under SM . His the best person in SM , Really . I saw 3 Familiar faces , 2 women and 1 guy . I kept apologising but they said it's okay since I've never been late .

" Aish , where did my Daughter went ? " Mr Lee sighed , I replied , " You meant your Daughter is here too ? " He nodded and said he told her to come here but she must have took the Wrong way . I requested to look for her since I'm late and I have to do something to make up for it . I literally went around everyone asking girls are they Mr Lee's Daughter . After 45 minutes , I gave up . None of the girls are Mr Lee's Daughter , from a distance I saw Chanmi , wait . She's the only one I haven't asked . I ran up to her .

" Are You Mr Lee SungJae's Daughter ? " I asked . She nodded . I finally found her .

Chanmi's POV

I looked all over 4th level and I can't find my family . Did they just left me here ?! GEEZ . I saw Jaemin again and got to admit , My heart Beats really fast .

" Are you mr Lee Sungjae's Daughter ? " He asked , I nodded . He knew my dad ? Does it mean my dad might be NCT's Manager ? That's so cool ! He held my hand and Ran towards the lift . My face became red , my heartbeats even faster , not to forget a huge cage of butterflies are in my stomach . When we reached the lift door , he kneeled down to Pant , and I did the same .

" Are you a NCT Fan ? " he asked , I shook my head , indicating a 'no' . " I meant I didn't love NCT but I don't hate it as well . " And I smiled . He smiled back , okay my heart melted . He sighed in relived , and he stepped on my feet by accident . I shrieked in pain , seriously it hurts . I leaned on the door of the lift , and the door suddenly opened . I closed my eyes , preparing to fall when suddenly Jaemin hugged me , preventing me to fall . My face heat up in embarrassment , he released me and I felt a sense of sadness . HAHHA just kidding .

He smiled at me again . GOD DANG IT JUST STOP SMILING AT THE PRECIOUS ME . ITS MAKING ME GO CRAY CRAY . I smiled back . We went into the lift , " Ya , Be more careful okay ? I can't always be there , being your prince or hero to save you . " He said as he winked at me . " Ya , Who says your my prince or hero ? " I laughed , he glared at me playfully and said , " Our future says it . " He smiled .

" Do you play Any Musical instruments ? " I asked , he nodded his head , " yea , I play the piano . you ? " I nodded in respond , " I play the piano , Violin , Cello and Guitar . " I replied feeling proud . He stared at me in awed . Before he can reply , I ran out of the lift . He caught me by my waist and prevent me from running away . Jaemin and I were laughing so loudly and having so much fun , when Heechul oppa walked out and have up playful states . That's when we realised what happened and we stopped .

Heechul's POV

" AHAHAHHAA " Who's laughing so loudly ? We were trying to practice and someone is laughing so loudly outside . I was preparing to scold them but I saw the sweetest scene ever . Jaemin holding Chanmi by her waist while laughing and preventing her not to run away . I treat Chanmi like my younger Sister , so I want the best for her . I'm pretty sure Jaemin and Chanmi are going to be together in the future . I gave them playful states and they stood straight , awkwardly , blushing .

My hoobaes all grew up !

A/N :

SURPRISE !! HEECHUL APPEARS !! but Jaemin and Chanmi's sweet scene :P Enjoy the rest of the story and give feedbacks please :)

28th August 2016