Chapter one- The meeting

Magsimula sa umpisa

Guess, it's no different than a hospital...Cold, alone, nobody to comfort me. What will I see on the other side? Heaven or Hell pushed out of my brain. Nothing mattered in that moment.. nothing...I let the darkness wash over my body.

 Where am I? Am I in hell? My thoughts swirled with possibilities. Am I in heaven?

Am I in limbo? Was I a bad person? Why am I here? What is this? Am I gonna be tortured? What's gonna happen?

The sound of something brushing against a hard surface stopped all of my mind. I stayed still and listened to the bittersweet silence that filled the room. Slowly, my eyes fluttered open. Yellow light spilled into my eyes causing me to flinch. I shut my eyes and turned my head away.

I heard a soft chuckle that sounded close to me.

"Am I dead?" I muttered softly. I blinked rapidly to try and get used to the bright light that filled the room. I didn't find any shade to help adjust my eyes.

"No, not yet." A silvery voice replied to me. I finally managed to keep my eyes open. The light made it very hard to see in the room. The room still was blurry in my eyes. I turn my head towards the sound of the voice. I could see a silhouette of a person leaning against the very light blue colored wall. Part of the reason everything is so bright.

It was too bright, with the way she was angled the light blocked out her face. "Who are you?" I asked still trying to get adjusted.
"You'll know with time." The voice replied. Slowly I saw the silhouette start to come into focus as the person walked closer.

Soon, they were completely blocking the light with their back. A pale face came into view. Her hair was black as night with loose curls falling over her shoulders. Her ruby lips curled into a smile. "Who I am doesn't matter. Shouldn't you be thinking about where you are rather than who I am?" The mysterious woman chuckled softly.

I nodded knowing she was right. Though, I wouldn't let it go just like that.

"Shouldn't I question whether or not you're harmful? Where I am doesn't matter as long as I'm with a good person right?" I replied weakly.

"True, but just because they give you a name doesn't mean you're safe. Children know the names of the people who harm them."

I gulped hard. My eyes wandered down the woman's body as I tried to lift my head up. She wore a black leather vest with a thin white shirt underneath. The vest hugged her body perfectly.

Her black jeans grasped her hips. I could see how defined and curvy her body was. Looking at her made me feel a bit envious. Truly, she was gorgeous. Yet, that didn't matter. I was more worried about myself. I could feel fear starting to seep into my once calm heart. Calm down, you'll put yourself into cardiac arrest if you keep this up.

I chuckled softly to myself.

Why is it, as much as you think about killing yourself you try to keep me alive...

Because I wanna see where we go.

She plopped herself down onto the bed. I tried to move but was greeted with a clanking of chains. Of course...

The chain tugged at both my hands and feet keeping me trapped on the bed.

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm afraid I have to keep you like this. I'm sure you understand." She said, with fake empathy.

"I almost died by drowning. I've never felt so weak in my life. Why would you POSSIBLY need chains for me?" I huffed slightly annoyed.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You never know. Some people are far stronger than they appear." She replied.

"Right.." I sighed.

"Listen, here's the situation. My schmucks messed up." She reached into her front pocket and pulled out a black and blue cigarette box.

Ew. Well, that ruined her pretty face.

I heard her pop the ball in the butt of her cigarette before putting it in her mouth.

Honey menthol will kill you faster.

 I stared at the cigarette, how the cherry softly burned up the white paper as she took a long draw off of it.

"You know, they say if you want something done right you should do it yourself." She said as she exhaled the white smoke. "This applies here...You, are not the person we were after. It..." she stopped mid-sentence to sigh. "Must have been very confusing for you. I'm sorry." She took another draw off of her cigarette.

I sighed loudly with a bit of relief. I accepted her apology in my heart. Still, something didn't sit right with me.

"So, I get to go home?" I asked. She shook her head responding to my question.

"You Know our faces. That's a big security risk. I'd be putting my men and myself all in danger. On the bright side, I'm not killing you!" She chirped happily.

I felt the weight lift off of the bed. Looking up, I saw her stand over me. She took a finger and lightly ran it down my neck. Her touch caused small shivers to run down my spine; accompanied by goosebumps rising on my arms. Her soft touch had a calming effect on me. At the same time, I felt extremely disgruntled. Maybe, I just wasn't used to human contact like that.

"But..." She continued. She bent down. Her lips inches from my ear.

"I can keep you as a slave... Actually, I have enough slaves. Ugly little creatures they are..." She adjusted her position so she was hovering over my face.
"You have beautiful blue eyes. It's like looking into the ocean." She whispered, as though she was scanning me.

I was slightly uncomfortable as she was inches away from my face. On top of that, It felt uncomfortable that a stranger was looking into my eyes. I felt as though she was going to see something I didn't want her to. Like she was peering into my very soul.
I couldn't do much. So, I looked back into her deep green eyes. I saw the reflection of my face in them.

"You will be my pet." She said smiling.

Joy.

------

Hello!! I really hoped you enjoyed it. I am open to constructive criticism. In fact, it would be much appreciated! Anything to better my writing! :D
Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it!!