Living with YouTubers

(Hey doods this is my second book and it's a continue on from my first book called 'my life with minecrfaters' so if you haven't read it all ready then go check it out also leave a comment on weather or not I should add in skylox or not I know I keep mentioning it but I need to know and you guys aren't letting me so any way on to da story!)

Maria's pov

I woke up the next morning in my room the sunlight shining in my eyes from the window. I moaned not wanting to get up and rolled over in my bed to see Mitch beside me 'what the fudge?!?' I thought but then I remembered 'oh yea thank god! I was worrying for a bit' I thought to myself once again.

>>>>flashback<<<<

We got back from the hospital and everyone had left. I'm going to bed you staying here or going home?" I asked "I'll stay here" he said "well there's a spare bedroom if you want that" I said "um yea sure" so we went upstairs and went into our bedrooms. I got changed into my pyjamas and fell asleep instantly.

***dream***

I was in a cell."Mitch!" I shouted "Mitch where are you!" I heard a moan from the other end of the cell I crawled over to where the noise came from and seen Mitch lying on the floor in a pool of blood. "Mitch oh my gosh what happened why are we here?" I asked "we..were kidnapped and I was stabbed" he said weakly I looked to see a huge gash in his stomach. The cell door swung open and a man wearing a mask walked in with a knife. "why aren't you dead!?" He shouted raising the knife "no leave him alone!" I yelled he swung the knife and slashed my throat. "MARIA!!!" shouted Mitch grabbing me I seen him being stabbed in the back and he lay lifeless on top of me "MITCH" I shouted.

***end of dream***

I woke up screaming and seen Mitch beside me looking worried "are you okay what happened?" he asked "I.. I dreamt that.. We were kidnapped..and and you were killed and... I..." I burst into tears "hey it's okay I'm here okay?" he said "it was just a nightmare now go back to sleep" he said I grabbed his hand before he walked away "please stay" I said "okay" he replied he climbed in beside me and I cuddled into him and soon fell asleep.

<<<<end of flashback>>>>

I looked at his sleeping face and his eyes fluttered oped "morning beautiful sleep well" he said "yea I guess thanks" I said "no problem baby" he said "I'm making breakfast" he said getting up "okay imma get a shower and dressed" I said as he walked out the room. Once we ate breakfast and I had a shower and was dressed we decided to make a few videos as we hadn't updated in a while.We decided to record a few hunger deans and hide n seek videos but we decided to do a live stream a vlog first to inform our viewers about everything so we tweeted to everyone about it, set everything up and started recording.

"Hey guys what's up?, Mitch or Bajancanadian here and I am here with another vlog slash update video and I'm here with creepergirl125!" He said pointing to me "hey doods what's up?" I said to the camera "and we just want to say a huge sorry for the lack of videos lately both of us have been kinda busy with...umm just family problems really and Tyler and Maria here were both shot with poisonous bullets and were in hospital for a while as well so that's another downfall" he said looking to me "yea but I'm here guys I'm all good and Tyler aka munchingbrotato is all good as well and I'm sure he's gonna make a video telling you everything" I said looking to Mitch "oh and for all you fans who don't believe that me and Maria are actually dating it's true okay!" said Mitch who must've been reading the comments as they were spamming that #marich was a fake? 'when the hell was that shipped?' I thought all the comments started flooding in saying "liars" "you don't look it or show it" or "prove it".

I looked at Mitch who was also reading them "seriously guys you really don't believe us?" I said looking to the camera and the comments were spammed by everyone saying "hell no!". I turned to look at Mitch but he was all ready looking at me "wow they really don't..." he cut me off by pressing his lips against my own. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist deepening the kiss. 'people are probably screen shooting this right now' I thought and smiled into the kiss. I pulled away needing air and smiled at Mitch, looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and he smiled back. He turned to the computer screen "believe us now doods?" he said taking a breath. "Yea you happy all you #marich fans. when did dat even happen anyways what have we missed?" I said looking back at Mitch "a hell of a lot by da looks of things" he said reading the comment which were about to explode.

"OMFG #MARICH IS TRUE" "haha screenshot mothafuckers dis is going on twitter!" "Oh my god they just kissed that's sooo cute!!!!" and "#marich is alive!!!!!!" I laughed as I read the comments as did Mitch. "well yea now you know that it's true and I'm guessing the whole worlds gonna know cause' you doods are probably posting screenshots all over twitter" laughed Mitch putting his arm round me "yea were screwed babe all we're gonna get for weeks is #marich" I giggled "what's wrong with dat" he said planting a kiss on my cheek "nothing biggums just saying dats all" I said returning his kiss on the cheek. "but yea guys becoming side tracked with...marich? but yea this videos not about dat sadly enough" he said making a pouty face "aww there's time for that later biggums right now the fans wanna know what's up" I said "yea yea but as I said guys we were having family problems... well it wasn't our family problems it was Rocky aka cookiemonster091 but me and the others were helping her through" he said.

"And the gun shots with me and Tyler...well lets just say someone was trying to kill us and shot Tyler in the back and me on the shoulder but once we got to the hospital we were fine so yea" I said the comments filled with people asking about who was trying to kill us and who shot us. "I'm afraid we can't tell about who shot Maria and Tyler and all dat jazz but we can tell you that they are now looked up in prison so there's no worries.. for now anyways" he said "and also to make up for everything we're going to record a heap load of da hunger deans, hide n seek, hot potato and all dat fun stuff for you guys so be prepared for a butt load of videos" I said "yea and there might even be da bacca or endergirl and all dem people in some videos" said Mitch.

"But anyway guys that's all we have to say for now so I'll talk to you guys later" he said "yea so slap dat like button with cha forehead and if you're new to his or my channel click that subscribe button and we'll see you guys later" I said "hey you just stole my pitch" said Mitch "weren't quick enough any way bye!" I said "bye doods" he said and with that we ended the live stream. Once the stream was over we started to get our recording equipment out and began to record some videos.

(Hey doods sorry this chapter was so boring but I promise the next one with be better but as usual hope you enjoyed leave a comment on what you think and maybe a vote if you liked it enough and ill talk to you guys later see ya!)