Chapter 1

Teenager Zane POV:
Ugh! High school! A new year of more boring subjects, test papers and of course I will get bullied. Right now i'm eating breakfast, lucky for Vylad that he is still in middle school, my stupid big brother has his stupid smile will be surrounded by fangirls and get good grades  "Cheer up baby brother, at least Aphmau will be in the same class as you." he's right, Aphmau is our best friend, sadly Aaron starts his last year, that means next year he will start college. I get up, put on my backpack, Garroth does the same, we say bye to mom and start walking to school. I see the high school, it's pretty big, it's called "Phoenix Drop High School" a lot of students are waiting for the doors to open "ZANE!!" who screamed my name? I turn around to see Aphmau running to me and hugs me tight "Aphmau, calm down! We have seen each other a week ago! she breaks the hug "I know, but i'm so happy that we are going to the same high school!" I sigh "Same here" she jumps happily "Hello little nugget." behind her I see Aaron, I frown "Don't call me that!" he chuckles, Aphmau laughs "Little nugget, nice nickname!" I glare at her "What about you potato?" she stops laughing "HEY!" I laugh evily, she punches my left arm playfully. I look around the school, I see Garroth with his friends. The doors are opening and everyone gets inside the school.

*time skip*
I'm in my home room class with Aphmau, Garroth, Laurance, Dante and a guy named Travis, someone threw a note to me, I open it, inside it says: "wanna share our lunch as we did in middle school?"  I look over at Aphmau, she has her sweet smile, I smile back and nod, she claps her hands quietly. After the first class, I get out of the home class and go to my locker. Someone pushes me and I fall, I look up to see a guy with brown hair and brown eyes and a girl with light gray hair and purple eyes, the guy says "Well well well, if it isn't Zane Ro'Meave." I sigh and get up, but he pushes me and my back hits the lockers, the girl says "What's wrong freshman, too weak to fight?" the boy laughs "He's a scared cat Sasha!" so her name is Sasha. The guy is ready to punch me, I close my eyes, ready for the punch, but it never comes, I open my eyes to Gene "Leave him alone Zenix!" so his name is Zenix "Zane run!" I run to the boys bathroom, I get inside then wash my hair, after a few minutes Aaron comes in "Are you ok? Why Gene was fighting with the Shadow Knights?" I explain to him what happened. He hugs me "Don't worry Zane, I won't let anyone hurt you." I hug him back "Thanks" we get out of the bathroom and go to my locker, he asks me "What's your next class?" I open it and look on my list with classes "The first class was only to know about each other, my next class is math." I take what I need and close the locker "That's cool, we have same class!" I look at him "Really?" he nods, I smile. The bell rings "Well, let's go!" I nod and we go to math class.

*time skip*
Finally, it's lunch! I'm starving! I go to the cafeteria and look for a place, I see Aphmau waving, near her are Aaron and Travis, I go to their table and sit between Aphmau and Aaron. Aph takes out her sandwich and gives me half of it, Aaron says "You still share the lunch?" I show him the note which Aph threw at me, he looks at it "Now I understand" I bite my half of sandwich, I look at Aaron, a blush appears on my face, Aphmau giggles, I turn around "What?" she have a smirk on her face "You like my bro!" I blush more "No I don't!" Travis asks "Then why is your face red?" Aaron looks at me and chuckles, I look at Aphmau "I will kill you..." she laughs evily, I continue eating my lunch.

*time skip*
I'm so glad that classes are over, it was so boring, except chemestry, we made a invisibility potion. I play on my computer, Garroth opens the door of my room "So baby brother, how was your first day?" I sigh "Boring, except at chemestry" he chuckles "That's good, any new friends?" I nod "A white haired guy named Travis." he sits on my bed "Aaron told me that Zenix wanted to punch you, is that true?" I sigh "Yes, but Gene blocked the attack and told me to run." he hugs me "I'm glad your ok" I growl "I hate hugs!" he laughs "I know, but I love you." he lets go and goes to his room, I go back at playing games.

Teenager Aaron POV:
Aphmau giggled all the way home and now she is still giggling in her room, I go to her room "Why are you still giggling?" she jumps on her bed "Zane has a crush on you!" my cheeks turns pink "I don't think he is gay." she falls on her bed "Then why he blushed when he looked at you?" I shrug "You made any new friends?" she nods "A few girls and you know Travis." I smile and go back to my room. Tomorrow I have werewolf class... great... another fights with Balto... he is the alpha and the leader of that stupid group, Shadow Knights. I think about how Zane will look as a werewolf then I blush more, wait why I think about him? I'm not gay! Am I? No! I shake my head "Kids, dinner is ready!" Aphmau yells "YAY! WE HAVE SPAGHETTI!" I chuckle and go downstairs to the kitchen, I sit on a chair and start eating, mom asks us "How was your first day?" Aph says "Great! I made new friends, the classes were fine and I have a Not-Alone Buddy" I raise my eyebrow "What?" she explains "It was our first day and we couldn't be friends that fast." mom says "Ok Mija, what about you Aaron?" I look at her "At the chemestry class me and Zane made a invisibility potion." I hear a "Zaron" I look at Aphmau and whisper "Knock it off!" she shakes her head giggling "What are you talking about?" I sigh "Aph ships me and Zane, shipping is making a couple just for fun, but I swear, I am not gay." I hear a whisper "Not yet" I growl "That's it!" I try to grab her but she runs laughing and I chase her "Kids, don't run on stairs!" I'm about to get her but she locks the door "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!" I go to my room and do my homework. After I finish, I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, go to my room, get on my bed and fall asleep immediately.