Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"I think he should just hand over Skyler," Jason smirked appearing at the doorway beside Gabe. My mouth fell open at his declaration, wanting to beat the crap out of him at that very moment. The little duck-shit is supposed to be dead!

"No, I say we track him down and strike back," Natasha piped in, smacking Jason on the back of his head, earning a whiny 'ow' from him. Xavier's blank face morphed into one of thought as the room fell in silence, waiting for the bosses command.

"No," He mumbled running a hand through his hair in frustration before breathing out a calming sigh, "We give him Sky,"

"SAY WHAT?!" I yelled in astonishment. Was he for real? Did he really wanna give me up? Why me?! Why can't he give Jason?! He's more annoying!

Xavier rolled his eyes at my panicked expression, "He's going to obviously take Skyler to where he's hiding out, and from there we can track Sky down meaning we find him too,"

"No! I don't like that idea!" I squeaked standing up, objecting it immediately. They're going to sell me bascially.

"Shut up, you don't have any say in this," Xavier's eyes snapped to mine and glared, seating me down instantly. God, I hate him. He can't just hand me over! That's defeat! Haha, he won't hand me over in defeat, will he? "He's going to host a invite only party in a few days,"

"So what do you propose we do boss?"

"We could hand over Sky anonymously, and track him down from her," Jason piped in with a smug look as they began discussing it amongst themselves as if I didnt exist.

"But how are we going to get into the party without invites?" Gabe questioned, everyone staring up at their boss in anticipation. Hey, what about my opinion?!

"There's someone in a nearby town that has exact duplicates of those tickets," Xavier informed them and everyone nodded obviously agreeing with this plan that I clearly objected to. It annoyed me that they didn't care about my thoughts.

"Well, do whatever you want, I'm not going through with it," I stuck my nose in the air, crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly. "You people don't tell me anything! I don't even know who wants me dead and you're willing to hand me over!!"

Silence drowned the entire room as I stared at everyones blank faces, except maybe Natasha who was trying to shake her head telling me to be quiet but I kept on going. "Do you know how annoying all this is? I've been freaking kidnapped, sold, bargained on and now people want me dead! At least tell me what's going on!!"

More silence as I breathed out after my little rant just then. God, I love ranting, it makes me feel so good after. But the way Xavier's hands clenched liked that told me this after-rant moment is going to be bliss.

"Skyler," Xavier's deep voice threatened as a shiver ran up my spine. He turned around green eyes blazing in irritation. I'm a goner. A GONER!! "We can do this with you dead or alive," I gulped, was he actually serious? "So what's it going to be, hmm?" I wac=tched in absolute horror as he retracted the gun from under his shirt as he flicked off the safety just like that.

No one in the room said anything as I desperately looked at the rest of the gang members in the room, begging them to stop him from digging my grave right here. A huge smirk plastered itself across Jasons face as he crossed his arms over his chest in amuesment. Natasha tried to avoid eye contact at any cost and Nathan looked as blank as a page while Gabe pretended to be interested in my carpet. My carpet that will be painted over with my blood after this crime boss is done with me.

"One...." Xavier began slowly, a mischievous look gracing his face as he aimed the revolver at me. This is possibly the 4th time I'm held at gunpoint in three or so weeks, oh my god!

"Two..." He continued, waiting for me to get down on my knees and beg for my life. Only my pride and ego was as big as his, so I wasn't kneeling to duck-shit!

"Can we at least talk about this?" I questioned hopefully as he shook his head shooting down the hope I had. His mouth shifted as if to spell out the next word and I started panicking. You can never know with Xavier. "Okay Okay! I'll go with it!" I uttered, all my pride flushing down the drain at his successful smirk.

"Good, Gabe will teach you the basic of self-defense," He explained briefly as he lifted his shirt a little to put his gun back as well as giving me a chance to drool at his defined V line.

Hold up what?

Self-defence?

"Why would I need self-defence?" I questioned, recovering from my distracted stare.

"Well, either learn some self-defence or get killed,"

You have got to be kidding me.

-------------------------

So if most of you haven't really noticed, I suck at keeping up a story and even getting on with it. With fanfiction and stuff it's so simple for me, but not on Wattpad. I don't why. Maybe cuz the delete button is so easily found on Wattpad lol.

But I've decided on writing one and hopefully keeping it there until it dies. But hey it's worth a try.