Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26 

December 28 (12 noon) 

I never wanted this day to come. My bags are all set everything even my guitar. I asked my mother if it's okay for to bring it to my utter surprise she said it was okay. Am I missing something here? Is she kind of not scary slash evil? Anyway it doesn't change the fact that I'm leaving. My flight? 7 pm. I still have a few hours here to say goodbye to my friends. Oh God. I don't want to... 

Yesterday the girls helped me pack. After that Anne started crying then I cried too. I hugged her so tight. I told her that I'd miss her, Marie and Kyla. I'd miss them so much. 

Guess where I am right now? 

Underneath the Cherryblossom tree with him, sitting down with our backs rested to the tree's trunk. 

"You all packed?" He asked as he was stroking my hair. 

"Yeah." I answered with a sigh. I wrapped my arms around him. "I'll miss you." 

"Me too. Don't forget what I told you about your mom." Dexter told me. 

I nodded. "I'll try." 

"That's my girl." He said then kissed my head. 

I laughed, "You sound like a dad." 

He arched an eyebrow. "Ha-ha." 

I looked at his face then I ran my hand though his hair. I leaned forward and kissed him. I parted my lips. His lips were soft and gentle, his arms were on my back. He deepened the kiss. I felt a tingling sensation all over my body as if it were on fire. 

We parted to get some air then he kissed me again. 

He left my lips then grinned. 

"What?" I asked. 

"That had to be the longest and the best make out session I ever had." 

I laughed. "You idiot." I grabbed the book that I was reading and playfully hit him on the head. "Was it better compared to Jade's?" 

He looked at me seriously. He hated talking about her but I loved it. "To her? She's a bad kisser and her breath stinks." 

"Seriously?" I laughed. 

"Yeah seriously. I had to brush my teeth and mouth wash every time. It's horrible." He's face looked like it was about to throw up. 

I laughed so hard. 

"You are so mean." 

"Am not. I'm just telling the truth." He said then winked at me. 

________________________________________ 

December 28 (4:15 pm) 

The band was inside my room including Anne and Marie. It was time to say our goodbyes. 

I tried not to cry really. But once Marie cried I couldn't help myself. Tears came rolling down my face. 

I hugged Vince first. 

"Have a safe trip." He said then patted my back. 

"Yeah, and when I come back to visit you and Kyla have to be together by then." I whispered. 

He turned scarlet. "How did you..?" 

"The way you look at her." I answered. 

Next was Ynigo. 

"Brown eyes!" He said with arms open wide. 

"Spongebob!" I screamed. 

He playfully glared at me. "Don't call me that. I don't even look like a sponge."