Chapter 15 (part 1 )

CHAPTER 15 (PART 1) 

"I am NOT wearing that dress!" I yelled when I saw it. 

"Aw, sige na Yuri. We worked for days to make you TWO dresses and plus we haven't seen you in a dress before." Marie explained. 

Oh yes. We're just a few hours away before the ball. The girls are already preparing and stuff while Anne, Marie and I are in my room. They just barged in while I was playing the guitar and showed me what I was going to wear. 

"I wore dresses before." 

"Yeah? kelan?" 

I hesitated, "The school uniform?" 

Anne and Marie laughed, "It's not even a dress, Yuri." 

"It's a skirt. It's got a giant whole in middle for both legs." I said. 

"Why? Don't you like it?" Anne asked with a pout. 

Don't get me wrong the dresses were gorgeous. I have to wear two because the first one will be the one that I'll wear at the ball and the next one would the one I'll be wearing while performing. So that no one will suspect that we weren't there. 

The first dress was fine by me. It was pink and strapless. It reached up to my ankle. It was simple but very elegant. Oh yes my costume is a princess' one. 

Anne and Marie told me that they really made it simple because I would only be wearing it for a couple of minutes anyway. 

Now the second one was very very very not fine by me. It was black and purple, well I do like black and purple. A spaghetti strap and it was puffy. When I look at it it's very beautiful but when I imagine myself wearing it? With heels? No way. Did I mention that it reached like an inch ABOVE knee?

Yeah! ABOVE! 

"I do like it but-" 

"No buts! The ball is in 5 hours, Yuri." 

I sighed. 

"Okay okay. Susuotin ko yan kung.." I started. 

"Kung?" Anne asked. 

"Kung magsusuot ako ng sneakers while performing." 

The two girls looked at each other. 

"DEAL!" 

What have I gotten myself into? 

After that they told me to take a bath. I was in there for about 30 minutes and when I went out wearing shirt and a short. I already saw Anne with make-up and Marie was fixing her hair. 

When Marie was finished with Anne it was my turn. 

Gulp. 

"Hey Marie, I want my hair up okay?" 

"Why? I want it down." 

This is going to be hard. 

"How about this you style my hair whatever style you want for the performance IF I have my up do." 

It took her a few seconds but she agreed. 

"Wow." I said; looking at the mirror, "I look.." 

"Hot.." Anne finished. 

"But you'd be hotter with your hair down." Marie protested. 

"Marie..." 

"Okay okay, sinasabi ko lang." 

After that they left and I wore my princess costume and *gulp me I'm not used to this at all. I looked at the mirror and wow.... 

Then I heard a knock on the door. I checked the clock and it read 5:45. 

Must be Dexter and I was right. 

We stared at each other for a while I could he was surprised and I was too. Want to know why?

Well, his costume was a prince. His was a messy as ever but hell, he looked so handsome. And when he opened his mouth to speak, he told me... 

"You look beautiful." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

I smiled at him. 

"I would've kissed your lips but it would ruin your make-up." And that made me blush. 

"Marie and Anne made your costume right?" I asked. 

"Yeah...Why?" 

"I knew it." 

"Oh...coz we match?" He chuckled and I joined him. 

"We should get going." I told him and I grabbed his arm. 

I never felt so beautiful ever in my life. 

When we arrived all eyes were on us. 

"Crap." I said. 

"What?" Dexter asked. 

"They don't know that we're dating." I said referring to our classmates. 

"They do now." He winked at me and I blushed. 

Everyone was shocked that we were dating and it even slipped me that no one knew. 

The party was great. The decorations, lights, music but what caught my attention was the stage because I saw Ynigo's drum set there and the mics. I got so nervous. 

"Let's go." Dexter said, "I got a message from Shin, it's almost time." 

He grabbed my hand and we went backstage. 

The next I knew was Anne and Marie giving me another make-over for the show. 

"Done!" They both said in unison. 

I looked at the mirror and it doesn't look like me. Really. 

My hair was black and also my eyes. Anne gave me this spray dye that was washable and Marie gave me contacts. The dress, it fit me perfectly, the black and purple fluffy dress that reached my knee. My shoes were the best! Black high cut Converse. 

"I don't look like me." 

"That is the whole point. And i love your hair down!." 

We heard a knock on the door. 

"It's us." I recognized Vince's voice. I wonder what Vince and the others look like. 

"Come in." I said. 

When they entered I heard Ynigo's voice, "So where's brown eyes- Whoa." 

He saw me. "Hi, Ynigo." I said then waved at him. 

"Wow, no more brown eyes I guess." He told me. 

Ynigo looked A WHOLE LOT different his hair was blonde like Vince's and was messy like Dexter's eyes were still the same. He was wearing a red Clandestine shirt and jeans and low cut chucks. Vince was a major wow, eyes were hazel brown and his hair was raven like Dexter's was wearing a black shirt that said ' Rock on!' The last one who entered was of course Dexter. He was wearing a simple gray shirt but damn his eyes that were once crimson red are now brown and his hair like mine was black that had some red highlights. 

"All four of you look nothing like before and H-O-T." Anne remarked. We all laughed. 

"Guys, c'mon your up in 5 minutes." Kyla poked her head at my door. 

Oh my God. 

We all went to the back stage Anne and Marie hugged me and wished me good luck and went to the crowd. 

" Are you guys ready to meet the band?" The emcee shouted. Our schoolmates' reply was screaming a lot of screaming that made me even more nervous. 

I grabbed my guitar, "Guys..." 

"What?" Ynigo, Vince, Kyla and Dexter said. 

I gulped. I looked at the floor then said, 

"I can't do this..." 

"What?" 

End Of Chapter 15