Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 

Today's Monday. So yeah, we have classes.  

I was looking at my reflection in the mirror-fixing myself.  

I didn't know why, but I decided to put my hair in pigtails today. 

Like I said before everything changed when I joined the band, including hairstyle and now, it was either ponytail, half ponytail or I'll let it down but I only let my hair down during practice.  

My classmates were first surprised when my trademark pigtails were gone, some said that I was trying to impress someone others said that they liked it better that way.  

I miss the old times and for today I want to be the girl I was before even just by hairstyle. I looked at my middle school uniform then got my bag and off i went. 

I woke up quite early today classes starts at 8 am and it's only 7 am. 

Don't know what got into me, I just couldn't go back to sleep so I thought

"There will be no harm to go to class early."  

I locked my door and started walking to class. 

My plan about talking to Kyla about the secret thing was cancelled, not that she knew that I going to talk to her. The reason? Simple, Anne and Marie. 

***FLASHBACK 

NORMAL P.O.V 

2 days ago 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning or so it seems. 

Our female protagonist was about to go to her best friend's room when her door suddenly opened just about when she was going to turn the door knob.  

Yuri was shocked then yelped. 

There entered two squealing girls. 

"Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!" both girls said in unison then tackled Yuri to the floor. 

Yuri giggled at their actions. 

"Bakit ? Anong nangyari?" 

"Hulaan mo?" Marie asked. 

Yuri put her forefinger to her chin then looked up, pretending that she was thinking. 

"Hmm. Anne and Ynigo are dating?" Anne's face turned red. 

"No! We are NOT dating!" Anne protested. 

"Pero gusto mo sya diba? No correction you LOVE him right?" Yuri asked with a smirk on her face. 

Anne didn't answer. Her face was even redder. 

"Oh damn! You do? I knew that you had a crush on him since no one knows when but LOVE him? You serious?." Yuri asked. 

Anne slowly nodded her head. 

"And you knew about this and never told me?" Yuri asked as she faced Marie, arms around her chest. 

Marie gave a nervous laugh then said: 

"Tungkol dun. Sorry?" 

Yuri looked at Marie and smiled at her. 

"Well at least I found some hot news today." Yuri said proudly.

"Ano nga pala yung sasabihin nyo sakin ulit? Before the whole Anne loves Ynigo thing?" 

"Yuri!" Anne shouted. 

"What? Wala akong ginagawa." Yuri said innocently as she led the girls to her bedroom so that they can talk there.