Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 

Wala akong ideya kung bakit ko sya iniiwasan, ever since a few weeks ago after the incident and trust me, it was a challenge. 

I mean that guy can be everywhere!  

I even thought that he was stalking me which was impossible.  

I know that Kyla has been really and truly supportive- telling me that it's okay to have feelings for him. Yes. I admit it. I freakin' like Dexter Gabriel. 

Surprised? Well I was. I mean HELLO? Me liking him was not on my To Do List, not that I have such a thing but still. 

I sighed as I felt someone poke my arm. I turned and saw a piece of paper. I smiled to myself; we're passing notes again, huh? I looked at Dexter only to see him looking at the opposite direction. I took the paper and opened it. 

Wat's wid u? It read. 

Wat do u min? I slid it to his side and in a few seconds he slid it back. 

Tch. U know wat I mean, Ms. Obvious. 

Well sori MR. LOVE DRUNK, but I rily don't know wat ur talking about.

Great we're calling each other by the songs we sing. How cute and weird. 

Mr. Seth entered the room. He more liked twirled not entered. And Dexter didn't reply anymore. 

"Good morning, my little children!" No one answered back but I heard Ynigo laugh. 

"Well I have a wonderful announcement to make!" He clasped his hands together, his eyes glittering. 

"Just get on with it already!" One of my classmates shouted. 

"Yeah! We wanna know the damn announcement!" And that was Alice. 

"Okay.." He started. "As you all know Halloween is approaching and -" Mr. Seth didn't had the chance to finish because of ever so sweet ehem *SARCASM* Jade. 

"Oh-Em-Gee! I almost forgot it's the Halloween ball! I don't what costume to wear and make up." 

"Uhm yes, costumes we'll get to that later but what I'm trying to say is that Class 2-B will be in charge of decorating." Mr. Seth pointed out. 

Whispers were heared through out the classrooms. Some were excited and some didn't care. 

"So, The ball is in a week and I need all of you to participate. Ino you're in charge and you too Kyla." 

"Yes sir." Ino said. 

"Whatever but it's not free, you have to pay me." Typical for Kyla. 

Mr.Seth ignored Kyla's words and faced us again. 

"And about your costumes, you have to wear something that will not be recognizable. If you want to wear a mask or dye your hair or wear fake contacts go ahead as long as no one can notice you. " 

I raised my hand to ask a question. 

"Yes, Yuri?" I stood up. 

"Pero bakit?" 

"Bakit ano?" 

"Mr. Seth, why does it have to 'not recognizable' it wasn't like this last year." 

"Oh I see. Thanks for the question, Yuri. Well the principal said that it would add excitement to the event. You might even find someone special." I can feel Mr. Seth's gaze on me. Anong ibig nyang sabihin dun? 

"You have today and tomorrow off for you guys to buy your costumes and the rest of the week to decorate. Tata for now!" Mr. Gay adviser left. 

I stood up as walked towards Vince and Ynigo. 

"Hey, brown eyes!" Ynigo greeted me. 

"Brown eyes?" Vince questioned. 

"Guys?" I TRIED to interrupt 

"Well duh! The girl has brown eyes! Are you color blind or something?" 

"What the hell? Who names a person 'brown eyes'?" 

"Me!" Ynigo shouted. 

"Guys? Hello?" STILL trying. 

"Well then I guess you can call me blue eyes right?" 

"Exactly." Ynigo had this stupid smile on his face. I can't believe that this guy is our drummer. 

"You are stupid." Vince said and pretended to rub his temples. 

"GUYS!" Both Ynigo and Vince looked at me. 

"Huh? Oh hey, brown eyes! Uh.. Deja vu?" 

"That was because it just happened, Ynigo. Hi, Yuri." Vince smiled at me. 

"We have practice right?" I said in a whisper. 

"Correction; It's just a meeting. Want to come with?" 

"Oh sure that would be aweso-" 

"Yuri! Want to join us buy costumes then after that we can..." Anne paused as she noticed Vince and Ynigo. "Let me guess...busy AGAIN?" Damn. She's mad. 

"Anne look I'm so sorry maybe tom. ?" 

"You've been so busy these days Yuri. I cannot believe you prefer hanging out with boys." Marie entered the scene. 

I was about to ask Vince or Ynigo for help but they were no where to be found. They left? Ugh. 

I looked at the clock only to find that I only have 10 minutes before the meeting starts. 

" Oh crap. I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise." I dashed right out and went to my dorm to change after a few minutes I called the limo to pick me up and now I'm running and praying that Kyla won't kill me. 

There was a short cut to the gates but I have to pass the Cherryblossom Trees and that's where I am right now. Just then I stopped when I heared someone calling me. 

"Little girl." I turned around knowing the owner of the voice. He was a few meters away from me but I can hear him perfectly. 

"Dexter...bakit wala ka sa meeting?" My heart is beating so fast right now. I can't even look at him in the eye. 

"Simple. I want answers polka. Care to tell me kung bakit mo ko iniiwasan?" He takes a step closer. 

"Hindi ko alam." I didn't know what to say. I'm trapped here. 

"Hindi mo alam? Yeah, right." I stayed silent. And after a few second he was already in front of me. 

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay, tapusin na natin to.." 

I looked at him questioningly. He puts his hand on my hand. Only now I noticed that he's at least 5 inches taller than me. 

"Look, I'm sorry okay? Tungkol dun sa nangyari dati. Ngayon, pwede mo na ba akong pansinin? It's such a pain; No one annoying you everyday, no one greeting you good morning." Sinasabi nya bang namimiss nya ako? 

"It's not that easy you know." I said. 

He removes his hand and looked at the sky. He's really pissed. 

"I say sorry and you're still going to avoid me? What is with you?" I can feel my eyes starting to water. I looked at him angrily. 

"You want to know why? It's because I..." My voice was shaking. "...I like you! That's why! I don't why but I do so go and tell the others and make fun of me. Heck you can even kick me out of the band the hell I care!" With that I ran. I never had the chance to see his expression but I can hear him shouting my name, telling me to stop running but I didn't listen. 

I'm not going to go to the meeting seeing that it's pointless already and that Kyla will kill me. 

I ran back to my dorm and leaned my back against the door. 

'Why did I say that I like him?' 

End of Chapter 6