Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13 

Two days later we're all here including Anne and Marie in G-clef. We were excused from classes since all they did was decorate for the ball. Our classmates still didn't know that Reckless Heart will perform. I'm all excited know why? Because where going to record OUR song! Dexter and I are sitting on the sofa while the others were reading the lyrics and the chords. 

"What if they don't like it?" I whispered to him. I still can't believe it. We're a couple, he and I. 

Dexter was solving a rubik's cube, "Dunno, well they have to. WE wrote it." I looked up at him then he winked at me. 

I giggled. 

Kyla placed the paper down and so did the others. 

"So?" I asked them. 

Kyla looked at Vince and Ynigo. 

Oh my God I feel like I'm in American Idol and Vince, Ynigo and the others are the judges. 

"Well..." Ynigo started as he scratched the back of his head. 

"Uhm..." Vince sighed. 

What? They didn't like it? 

"Oh will you guys cut the crap." Marie inquired while tapping her foot. 

"Okay okay, well duh we like it!" Ynigo said. 

"Best song you ever written so far." Kyla commented. 

"I agree." Anne said with her chirpy voice. 

"Really? Thanks guys!" I said. 

"Can we record it now Shin?" Dexter asked. 

"Practice it first." 

And so we did. In our studio we have three rooms. One for just hangin' around, one for recording and another for practicing. We all got our instrument and entered the Practice Room. Vince was tuning his bass guitar, I was testing the mic, Ynigo was reading the lyrics again and Dexter was adjusting the amplifier. 

"You guys ready?" Dexter asked. 

"You don't need a copy anymore?" Vince asked. 

"Nope, well we wrote the song anyway." I said. 

"I'm ready." Ynigo said. 

"Me too." 

"Same here." 

"Okay then." Dexter said then I can hear him strumming his guitar and I was in my favorite world again. 

TAKE MY HAND (The Cab feat Cassadee Pope) 

[ Author's Notes: I know it's a remix just imagine not as a remix.]

Dexter:Calm your nerves now 

And don't worry, 

Yuri: just breathe 

Dexter:Are you sure now? 

Don't bother packing 

Let's just leave 

(All of them said) 

They wanted change 

I hope that you remain the same 

To show that this is not a game 

Let's end this tragedy today 

Yuri:Now take my hand and we will run away 

Down to this place that I know