Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 

"Anong ginawa mo ngayon?" An emotionless voice was heard through my cell phone's receiver. I gulped real hard. 

"What makes you think that I did something, Kyla?" I asked while Anne and Marie kept on staring at me impatiently. I was pacing back and forth in my dorm's living room, Oh yeah my dorm has a living room. Cool right? This school has everything but back to the current situation. 

Anne and Marie were sitting down on the sofa. 

Damn. Kinakabahan ako. 

"Well, you'd call me if you did something bad or you want something. And it's always me who calls not you, you text not call." This girl IS smart. 

I sighed. "It's about Anne and Marie." I glanced over to their direction and noticed that they stiffened when I said their names. 

"Yuri, don't tell me..." 

I inhaled then "Well...they kind of, sorta...found out?" It came out as a question rather than a statement. 

Then the call ended, well she ended the call but still. 

I groaned. I rubbed my temples and I sat on the floor which was next to the coffee table. I cannot believe this is happening. 

"I am in big trouble." I told myself. I felt Marie stand up and sat right next to me and stroke my hair. 

"Yuri, I'm sorry but what did we found out?" They hadn't EXACTLY found out but it was close enough.

The fact that they found that damn note was proof enough...siguro. 

"You'll see...wag lang kayong magagalit sakin okay?" 

"Sure." 

I calmed Anne and Marie down a few minutes ago about the note. They knew I have a secret. They can feel it. And plus I'm not a good liar. 

Minutes later Kyla barged in my room followed by Ynigo, Vince and him. 

"Someone's in trouble." Ynigo teased 

"Shut up." I said. 

"I'm just saying, brown eyes." He said while scratching the back of his head. 

"You three sit on the sofa, you too Yuri." Kyla ordered. 

I almost forgot that I was still sitting on the floor. I was about to stand up when I saw a hand reaching out. I looked up and saw him. It made me happy inside. 

Bakit nya ako tinutulungan? 

I grabbed Dexter's hand. I felt a strange feeling when I touched his hand. 

"Thanks." I muttered. 

"Welcome." I heard him say in a very low volume that I was the only one to hear it. I blushed deep red. 

"Would you two sit down already?" A pissed off Kyla said. 

I sat down on the sofa with him right next to me. God. Here it goes feeling. Right next to him was Ynigo then Vince. Marie and Anne were on the other sofa, right in front of us while Kyla was standing at the middle, hands crossed around her chest. 

Kyla sighed then asked me "Pano nila nalaman?" 

All eyes were on me." Well. They haven't exactly figured it out yet. They found something that was sorta connected to the secret." I laughed nervously. 

"And what would that be?" Vince asked. 

"A note." Anne answered. 

"A note?" Ynigo and Kyla repeated questioningly. 

"Yep." I confirmed while playing with my hair. I looked at the corner of my eye and noticed that everyone was looking at me. 

"You mean our note?" Dexter asked. 

"Your note? You two pass notes DURING classes?" Ynigo questioned with a hint of teasing. 

"Why? May problema ka dun? "Dexter threatened. 

"Pwede bang tigilan nyo yan? Please you're acting like kids." She turned to Anne and Marie and asked with a rather change in tone it came out sweet which was weird "So you guys have no idea what is going on?" 

"Yeah, and it's killing me." Anne answered. Me and the guys laughed at that excluding Dexter who was bored. 

"Sasabihin mo bas a kanila?" Ynigo asked. 

"Go on Shin tell them, this is boring." Dexter interfered. 

"May I see the note?" Marie gave her the note. Kyla read it then put it on her pocket. 

"Okay, might as well tell them. But swear to God that you won't tell anyone until January 24." 

Huh? What's with January 22? 

"Ma'am yes ma'am." They said in unison. 

"These guys over here including Yuri?" Kyla pointed all four us. 

"Oh damn, Kyla don't tell me that...." Marie said. While Anne looked at Marie like they were on the same mind. 

"Those songs on the note. Are you saying that you guys..." Anne said with wide eyes. 

"Yes. We're Reckless Heart and Kyla's the manager." Vince announced. 

"No kidding? You sure?" Anne asked. 

"Yup. We're the real thing." Vince said. 

"OH MY GOD!" 

"I know." Ynigo said. 

"That is so COOL! I can't believe it! Yuri! You're the girl! You're her! The one who sang Obvious and Decoy?" Marie asked or was it screamed? 

I nodded my head then well she squealed with Anne. 

"I'm so proud of you Yuri! And jealous!." 

"Wait. Hindi ka galit?" 

"No! Bakit naman ako magagalit?" 

"Kasi hindi ko sinabi sa inyo? For keeping it a secret?" 

"I guess you have a good explanation why...which is?"Marie asked. 

"We're underage. We have to be 16." Ynigo answered 

"Cool. So who's the male singer?" That was Anne. We all looked at Dexter. 

"Oh shit." Never in my life I thought I would hear Anne SWEAR! 

"You don't believe them?" Dexter said. 

"I believe them it's just that...you sang Love Drunk? Nice. So you guys write the songs?" 

"Every single one." 

30 minutes passed and we were still talking about it. Anne and Marie were okay with it and said that they would still treat me like before. How sweet of them, right? Then the time came where in they had to go back to their rooms. 

"Bye guys." I said while waving my hand. I then closed the door. 

All of them left except for Dexter."Hey uhm... bakit nandito ka pa?" 

"Ayaw mo ako dito?" I felt my cheeks blush. I saw him stand up and walk towards me, he stopped to where I was then I felt his hand patting my head. 

"Tomorrow, after class. Sa Kwarto ko." 

"Huh?" 

"We have to write AND sing a song, remember?" Then he cupped my cheek which caused me to blush harder. He chuckled, he withdrew his hand and before he left he said "G'night strawberries, can't believe you're STILL wearing the school's uniform." 

And you know what happened next... 

"BASTOS!" 

I cannot believe that I like this guy. 

End of Chapter 9