Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11 

"I like you too, idiot." He whispered. Slowly, he bent down and kissed me. 

And without knowing, I was kissing him back. 

We pulled out of the kiss; I was trying to get some air. He kissed me; he said that he liked me too. I smiled to myself, I can't help but blush. I don't know what to say next. 

"I better go back to my room, it's getting late." I blurted out. 

"Sure. You might get a cold." He touched my cheek with the back of his hand and jumped off the tree swiftly then turned to me with his arms spread out. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Jump." Looking straight at me. 

"What?" I asked again like I didn't hear what he just said. 

He looked serious and impatient. Ugh. "I said jump, I'll catch you." But still I didn't. I can't climb down because I can't see anything it was only the light from the moon and the stars. I can only see his silhouette. He sighed. 

"Do you trust me?" I heard him say. Do I? Do I trust him? 

"Uh... Kinda? Yes? I guess?" I answered inwardly. 

He chuckled. "You are such a kid. Just jump." 

I gulped hard. "Okay. Pero pag namatay ako kasalanan mo." I jumped with eyes closed and as expected he caught me easily. Next thing I knew he was carrying me bridal style. I was looking into his eyes and he looked back; my arms were around his neck. 

"I like your eyes." I blurted out without knowing. I put my hand over my hand to shut myself up. He chuckled again. 

"Oh, talaga?" He teased as his head moved closer until our foreheads touched. 

"Shut up." Still looking at him." Ibaba mo na ako." I added. And he obliged, I brushed the dirt and some leaves from my skirt while doing so I felt that he was staring at me, I asked, "What?" 

"Let me walk you to your room." I paused. He acted cool, his hands in his pockets. I smiled; my heart is beating so fast. "Sure." 

"Let's go then." He was right beside me when we walked. And nothing, no one spoke but just being with him, knowing that he liked me back had to be the greatest thing that had ever happen to me. 

When we reached my door I unlocked it and I faced him. Damn it, I really love his eyes. 

"You have the song, right?" I asked. 

"In my pocket." 

"We'll practice the chords tomorrow?" 

"Sure."