"So fucking good," I muttered, sucking on his neck.

Gee whined, rocking his hips against mine slowly.

"That's right, baby," I mumbled.

I grabbed his hips, pulling him down into me hard. He whimpered and I could feel the coiling heat in the pit of my stomach. Gee panted heavily, the dark car suddenly seeming so much smaller and hotter.

Gee ground against me, small whimpers falling from his lips like music to my ears. I groaned, my hips rocking up to meet his. The windows were starting to steam up as the two of us kept grinding together in the tight space.

"Fuck, baby, want you to ride me so hard," I breathed.

Gee nodded quickly, his hands pulling at my belt. I grabbed the lever of the seat, pushing it back as far as it would go. Gee looked down at me, palming me through my jeans. I cursed quietly, my eyes grazing over the white collar around his neck.

"All fucking mine," I growled.

Gee nodded, tugging my jeans down. He whimpered, looking up at me with desperate eyes.

"Please?" He whispered.

I nodded my head and Gee pulled my boxers down too. He wrapped a hand around my quickly hardening erection, stroking it slowly in his soft hand. I took in a shaky breath, watching the way his cheeks flushed red in the light from the lamppost.

"Baby, fuck," I groaned.

I grabbed his hips, reaching to pull his panties aside as I pulled him over me. He whimpered quietly, my tip just barely brushing against him. Gee sank down onto me slowly, gasping from the stretch.

"O-oh my god," he whimpered.

He bottomed out, taking a few deep breaths as he adjusted. Soon enough, he began slowly rocking his hips. His quick breaths filled the car, turning into drawled out, desperate whines.

"Daddy," he moaned.

I grabbed his hips, picking him up slightly before slamming him back down onto me. Gee cried out, his head bumping the ceiling as he threw his head back. He repeated the motion himself, both hands on my chest and fingertips digging into the skin.

"That's right, baby," I groaned.

I could feel the car rocking as Gee bounced in my lap. Obscene moans filled the space between us.

"O-oh right there," Gee moaned, his jaw dropping.

His one hand was still on my chest but his left one reached up to grab onto the little handle attached to the ceiling. I groaned, my hips bucking up into him. My fingers dug into his thighs, leaving little crescent shaped marks in their wake. He whined loudly, bouncing up and down. His hand reached down, wrapping around his erection. His hand moved quickly on himself, working himself faster.

"'M gonna come," he whined.

I could feel the heat pulling tighter, pushing me closer to the edge. Gee's legs were shaking on either side of me, sweat forming over our skin.

"O-oh m-my God," he choked out.

I felt him come, the warm substance getting onto my shirt. he moaned loudly, his hips slowing down.

"Don't fucking stop, baby," I growled.

Gee whimpered, picking up his pace as he rode me. I could feel myself getting closer, my stomach pulling tight and my heart racing. I came inside him, groaning deeply. Gee whimpered, lifting up off me. He fixed his panties back into place as I put the seat back up, fixing my pants.