chapter 9 - Let Yourself Fall

Chapter 9

Jazz POV

"Jazmyn Wright, will you be my girlfriend?"

Girlfriend? The last time I had a relationship I didn't exactly turn out that well...

~Flashback ~

The last day of school was finally done and me and my boyfriend Zac were now sitting on my couch watching The Vampire Diaries, which is my favorite show. My parents were currently out of town because of work so I was home alone for a whole week. "Babe I'm bored." Zac whined while rubbing my thighs. "What? Don't you like Damon's humor?" I teased. "Yes I do, babe but I said I was bored, let's have some fun." He was annoying me. "I am having fun, but if you want to do something else we can do something different." As the words left my mouth he leaned in and kissed me my lips. It took me a second before I kissed back but eventually I got along with him. The kiss got more heated and his lips travelled down to my neck sucking it hard. A moan escaped my mouth while his hands rubbed my sides. His big hands grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him, not breaking the kiss. He grabbed the hem of my shirt an pulled, I could feel his bulge growing. I didn't like where this was going. "Zac… no… I don't..." I said but he didn't listen. He just deepened the kiss. "Stop Zac!" And I pushed him away. I am not ready for this. "Babe, I'm a guy... I have needs. I've waited a long enough for this so let's just have some fun!" He picked me up and let me to my bedroom.

------------------

The next morning I woke up and the first thing I saw is that he wasn't there, but there was a note on the pillow.

- Yesterday was fun but now that I get what I wanted it's better that we break up. -

And at that moment I swear I felt my heart break.

~End Of Flashback~

The words he said to me after I asked him why he dumped me are still fresh in my mind. 

"You really thought that we had something? You are so naive... the only thing I was interested in was your virginity and I got it so yeah. But hey it's not my fault that you were so stupid to believe that I was in love with you."

I still remember it like it was yesterday and since that day, I never had a boyfriend again. All boys are the same and I don't believe in "love" anymore.

"So... what do you say?" George's voice broke me from my thoughts. "Euh George... I don't know if that's a good idea..." God, how should I explain this? "What?! Why?!" Oh no here comes the guilt. "George... I am sorry! I just..." but before I could continue he cut me of. 

"No save it! I get it, really! It was just for fun! But maybe you should use your fucking mind for a moment and realize that some people do have feelings!" Ouch "George! It was NOT just for fun! It's just complicated! Ok?!" I didn't even realize that I was raising my voice. "No no believe me I get it really don't worry about me! I just thought you were different Jazz but turns out you're just like all the other sluts who use guys." 

And with that he left me alone in the pool and a tear immediately left my eyes. How could he call me a slut? I can't believe this. I got out of the water and went to my room, hoping that they wouldn't be there and fortunately they weren't. Once I closed the door I let everything out. Why did It hurt so much!? It was all my fault!

"Jazz?! What the fuck happened?!" Elin said as she walked into the room, Toni following right behind her. Okay here we go. "So yeah after you guys left we kissed..." I started to explain. "Aww but then why are you crying?" Toni asked worriedly after I told them everything. "Because I said no! I can't do it! What if he's just like Zac?! I can't go through that again! I just can't!" I screamed. "Jazz stop! Ok? You have to let it go! How hard that may sound. George isn't anything like Zac and you can't let what happened stop you from loving someone else! This isn't right OK! Not every guy is like Zac you have to realize that! You can't just not allow yourself to love someone. That's not wright Jazz! Zac was an asshole who was just interested in one thing but George, he's not like that! He really likes you and we all know you like him to, so for once stop worrying and go with the flow and open up a little." Toni said.

"Yeah remember what Justin thought you! You can't fly unless you let yourself fall! So let yourself fall!" Elin added and I giggled at how she quoted one off Justin Bieber's songs. I just love the fact that they can always cheer me up. "Thank you guys you are the best!" They were both right. But there's nothing I can really do about it now can I? He refused to let me speak and called me a slut for god's sake! I am definitely not going to apologize for his childish behavior!

George POV 

I got out of the water and stormed to my room. Gosh how could I be so stupid to actually ask her! I should have seen it coming! A girl like her would never be with a guy like me! When I opened the door I saw that everyone was in my room. Great just fucking great! Everyone turned their head to face me while I glared at them. 

"George? Where's Jazmyn?" Harriet asked. "Just shut up!" I replied harshly and went into the bathroom. I splashed some water into my face before looking into the mirror while I sighed. "George please come out! They all left! But you have some serious explaining to do!" Harriet screamed. I opened the bathroom door and gave her a small smile. Well here goes nothing. "... and yeah well then I just kind of called her a slut? I didn't mean it though! I didn't even realize what I was saying I was just so angry and god I messed up." I just hoped that Harriet could help me. 

"At least you realize you messed up." She spoke under her breath but I didn't know if I was meant to hear it so I just let it go. "So basically what you are telling me is that she said no, but you didn't even give her a chance to explain and just got angry at her and called her a slut?" I just nodded. 

"God, George you're such a douche! Don't you think you overreacted! You could at least let her explain instead of calling her names! What is wrong with you? I thought you liked her? You seriously have to apologize!" Harriet screamed and I just sighed. "I know I know! I overreacted!! But that's the problem I like her! I really really like her and it hurts like fuck you know?! Knowing that the person you like doesn't like you back! And I didn't mean call her any of those things! I was just angry... no not even angry! I was hurt! I just don't know what to do now Harr, I really don't want to lose her!" I said and a tear left my eye but at this moment I couldn't care less that I was crying. 

"George, the only thing I can say is that you were an idiot and that you have to apologize and maybe I don't know HEAR HER OUT?! And when I say you have to apologize I don't mean just saying sorry okay?" Harriet said. "I know I know and I will... tomorrow. But right now I just want to go to sleep." I sighed and walked over to my bed. "Goodnight big brother." She said while giving me a hug and getting under the sheets herself. I had a feeling that this was going to be a long night...

A/N

COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE?

LOVE YOU! 

XXX Kiala & Elin