Chapter 28 - Bonding Time

Chapter 28

George POV

After the doctor told Jazz that she needed to rest, we all left the room to let her sleep. I was so happy that she remembered me, I honestly had no idea what I would do without her. Everyone decided to go home and get some rest but because I did that earlier, I stayed. "So George, are you going to tell her?" Elin said and I jumped. I thought she had already left. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "What happened of course. The night of the accident? You can't keep it from her forever you know." She said and I swallowed the lump in my troth. "Of course I'm going to tell her. I just can't right now. Not while she's in the state. I want her to recover fully before I tell her." I replied and she nodded understandingly.

"Are you going home or are you staying here." Elin asked after a while. I shrugged before I spoke. "I had some sleep earlier so I'm going to stay here but you should go because no offense but you look like a zombie." I chuckled and she hit my arm playfully before leaving. "See you later." "Bye"

An hour past and I've thought about every way I could tell her, in the future, what I did. But none of them seemed to fit our situation. I waited a little longer in the hallway and a nurse exited her room. "She's awake." she told me. "Thank you."

When I entered the room her back was turned to me and I think she didn't hear me come inside. "Jazmyn?" I whispered. "Oh, George, I didn't hear you come in." She turned on her other side. "How are you feeling?" I sat down on the chair next to her bed. "Alright, it is still a little weird to not know the things I did the last month, but it will come back I hope." I tried to smile at her. Cause to be honest I didn't know if I wanted her to remember everything. It was a twisted feeling. "So what can we do?" She asked me. "Oh I don't know. Maybe we could watch some television of listen to some music?" Yeah that would be it. "Music." I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed shuffle. "Is this a new song?" She asked me. "I don't think so. It came out a month-oh shit." This is really bad. "Yeah, it's like I know the song but hear it for the first time as well." I felt bad for her, really bad. She lost her memory and she had no clue what was really new to her or what she had already known.

After a while we were done listening to music. "Tell me something." She smiled. "The doctor said that I couldn't tell you what happened. Not yet." She pouted. "Oh, c'mon George. Just tell me a little gossip." I couldn't resist that face. "Weeeelll, Haylor broke up." I guess that was the only important gossip I had to tell her. "You are kidding me?" She screamed. "No I am not, will you calm down, you are not in the state to scream, Jazz." I told her. "Oh hell I am! You're for real? Harry Styles is single again?" I nodded. "I am sorry George." What? "I am sorry George, we need to break up." What? Did she suddenly remember? "This will be my only chance with him, so yeah, we're done, Shelley." I sighed, for a moment I thought she was really breaking up. "I am dead serious, George. Get up and leave. I have to get myself ready to be Mrs. Styles." I was about to actually leave the room when she grabed my hand. "Joking." She smiled and patted on the bed, right next to her. So I sat down, feeling reallt awkward. "I would never, ever, replace you. Not even for Harry Styles for fucks sake. You are my everything and I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Maybe she couldn't remember, but I sure as hell did.

She would scream at me.

Cry her heart out.

And never want to see me again.

A/N

Sorry for the late update! Elin was on a school trip and I had a writer’s block but anyway!

Does any of you read Poison the Harry Fanfic? Because seriously that just ruined my life!!

Also we want to ask you guys something. 

As you all probably know we are huge fans of 5sos and we're both Luke girls and we would do anything for a Luke follow on twitter so we wanted to ask if you could rt the link in our bio our if you have a Luke follow maybe dm us? 

Lol our twitters are:

Elin: @ThatSoElin

Kiala: @NotSoPopularry

It would really mean a lot and if you want we could dm you to

-Union J (Everyone + Bandacc We have both George, 4 times Josh, 1 time JJ and 1 time Jaymi)

-Brad, James + Bandacc from The Vamps 

-Little Mix Account

-Kian Lawley

-Ollie Marland

-Overload (idk we are not fans but they suddenly followed Elin so lol yeah)

so yeah I guess that's it :)