Chapter 4 - First Date

Chapter 4

It was early in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep again, so I stood up to get some coffee and saw that Elin and Toni were also awake. 

"Hi! You're up!" Toni screamed. Why is she always so happy in the morning?! "Just shut up, will you." I replied and they both just laughed at me. Yeah I wasn't really a morning person and they already knew that. I grabbed some coffee and say down next to Elin. 

"So tell me," I said before taking a sip of my coffee. "Why are you both awake so early?" I continued. I loved how coffee could wake me up in the morning. "We couldn't sleep anymore, and you?" Elin asked, while looking in my eyes. "Same..." I sighed.

"So..." Toni began, again way to happy. "What are you going to wear for your date today?" She asked. Oh god I forgot! How could I forget? Well yeah don't blame me, it's early and my brain isn't functioning the way it should be, at least not right now. 

"Well euh... I don't really know," I said while pulling a hand through my hair. "I don't even know where we are going." I continued. "You know what? You take a shower and we will give you a little make over!" Toni screamed. 

Oh no I really didn't like that idea. But I couldn't find a good reason to not let them do it so I just nodded and went to the bathroom.

-------

I came out of the shower I realized I had been in there for at least an hour. I put on a sweatpants and sweater and went back to the bedroom where Toni and Elin were waiting for me. "Finally!" Elin screamed and throw some clothes my way. I didn't like the fact that they let me wear a short but I did it anyway. They both couldn't wait to give me my make over. 

"Hey guys come on let me please have breakfast first?" I asked and they came with me to the kitchen. I took 2 slices of bread with a lot of Nutella. I loved Nutella so much! I could eat it all day.

-------

When I was finished. I decided to let them just do their thing and sat down in a chair. When they were ready I could finally look in the mirror and it wasn't that bad at all. My make-up was natural and my clothes were actually cute. And then my hair! My long brown hair fell in natural curls over my shoulders. That was such a long time ago! I used to straighten my hair every day. I looked at the clock and he could be here any minute and just when I grabbed my phone and handbag someone knocked on the door.

I run to the door before Toni and Elin could and quickly opened it. When he saw me a wonderful smile appeared on his face and my cheeks heated up, I was so glad Toni and Elin didn't put some blush on my cheeks because then I would have looked like a tomato. "So where are we going." I asked while closing the door. "Well I thought you would be hungry by now so I was planning on cooking lunch for you." He said. Omg he was going to cook for me how cute was that. No Jazz get it out of your head he probably does that for everyone.

"Oh so you're a good cook then?" I asked while we were walking to his room. " Well... not exactly, no." He answered as we arrived at his door. "But for you, my lady I will do my best. "He continued and gave me a cute smile. We got in and surprisingly he's room wasn't a mess. I sat down in the kitchen and watched him cook spaghetti. It was just so adorable! I could just sit here and watch him all day long!

-----

After what felt like 5 minutes but was actually more like an hour he was finally finished and sat down in front of me. It took my fork and we both started eating and to be honest... he was a really bad cook!

After his first bite he laid down his fork. "Do you like it?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Yeah it's euh it's delicious!" I answered but it wasn't really convincing. He kept staring into my eyes and the smirk didn't leave his face. "Don't lie to me, it's terrible! “He giggled. "No... it's just... okay you're right! You're an awful cook but I’m going to eat it anyway!" I said while grabbing my fork again and I continued eating.