Chapter 33 - Twitcam

READ THE A/N AT THE END IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!!

Chapter 33

I woke up with George practically laying on top of me. No wonder it was hot. I tried to untangle myself but he only tightened his grip on me. The past few days have honestly been amazing, but unfortunately we had to go back sometime and that was tomorrow morning."George, please let me go." I said and he grunted. " Nooo!" I sighed. This had always been the hardest part of the day. "George! I have to pee." I said and sighed but loosened his grip. I grabbed George's shirt from the floor, since I was completely naked thanks to the events that happened last night (if you know what I mean) and made my way towards the bathroom.

After I did my business and brushed my teeth, I went back into our room to see George standing there in only his boxers. I coudn't help but stare at his muscled, bare back. "Enjoying the view Miss. wright?" George said with a posh accent. "Of course I do, Mr Shelley. It's not my fault that my boyfriend is so incredibly sexy right?" I giggled and he smirked. "Oh so you think I'm sexy?" He asked and I laughed. "Yes George. You are the sexiest man I've ever seen." I replied and he giggled. I don't think I will ever get use to the fact that he actually giggles. "So what are we doing today?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I actually don't feel like doing anything. It's already 2P.M. and I just want to start packing my bags and cuddle." I admitted and he smiled. "Okay but only if I can take you out on a date tonight. Our last date here in France. And what?! Is it 2P.M. already? Wow we must have been tired." I giggled and turned around in his arms. "Of course you can Mr Shelley." I pressed my lips gently against his. The kiss was short but full of passion and love. "Now what should we do apart from cuddling?" I mumbled against his lips and a large smile took over his face. "Can we please do a twitcam?" He pleaded and I frowned. "Did you bring your laptop?" I asked and he nodded. "Well yeah okay then."

George quickly got dressed and tweeted everyone that we were going to do a twitcam. I'm going to be honest, I was a little nervous but at the same time I was also excited to see George interacting with his fans. "Okay let's do this. I said we'll be online in 5 minutes." George logged in. "Don't be nervous, they're going to like you." He kissed me on the cheek. "You think so?" I looked up at him. "No, I was joking." What? "They are going to love you." My heart fluttered by his sweet words.

"Hello? Are we live? Type bananas if you can see us." After a few seconds we got an answer. "Okay we're live. Hi guys!" George screamed. "Soooo some of you may know her, this is my girlfriend Jazmyn." He pulled me closer. "Hey guys!" I said shyly . "Jazz and me were a bit bored in our hotel room in Paris so we thought, why not do a twitcam." He smiled.

We were reading though the comments when suddenly a question caught my eye. "Please do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag." I read out loud. "Oh Jazz we have to do this, should be fun." I couldn't resist those puppy eyes. "Okay okay." I said. "I'll search the questions....Got them!" George screamed. "So you ask one and than me? Let's make it a game." He said with a smile. "Sure." I replied.

Okay let's begin.

"Where did we meet?" George read the first question "The pool. So, we both were on vacation in LA and I was just listening to music when this guys *points to george* jumps into the pool and splashes all the water over me." George went all red. "Again, sorry for that." He smiled. "It's okay darling, I'm glad you did jump into the water." And I was, because if he didn't, we wouldn't be here, together right now. "You got that one right." George said with a smile. Yeas, one point for me.

"Where was our first date." I read. "The beach, in LA." He chuckled. "Wow when you think about it, we were very cheesy, Jazz." We both laughed.

"What is my eye colour." He covered his eyes. "Easy one, brown."

"Where was our first kiss." I asked. "How could I forget? We were playing truth or dare with Jazz her friends and my brother and sister and Harriet dared me to kiss Jazz, but I refused." Oh god he's not going to tell- "And then Jazmyn here." oh no. "George no, shut up." I said but he didn't listen."Jazmyn, ran away because she thought I wasn't interested in her." Why did he have to tell them that? "And then I told her I didn't want to kiss her for a stupid dare and you know what happened next." He winked at the camera and I buried my face in my hands. When I read the comments it was like aww that's so cute and poor Jazmyn which only made my embarrassment grow.

"Okaay! Next question!" I said. "Where does my family come from?" Easy. "Your parents are both British." I replied and he nodded. "I'm so glad I didn't need to answer that question!" George giggled. We did a few more of these questions like "Who is my BFF?" Which were both Toni and Elin. It was impossible for me to choose and that's why I didn't. "How long are we together?" 6 months and 18 days and let's hope there will be many more. And "Favorite TV show?" Which is American Horror Story all the way. At the end we both got all the questions right. "So guys that was it for tonight but yeah I'm taking Jazz on a date later and she still has to get ready." George said and I smiled and said goodbye. "George I'm going to take a shower and no you can't join me." I said an pecked his lips.

When I was done showering, I went back into the room to see that it was completely empty. There was only a dress laying on our bed with a note sticking on it.

Wear this tonight. You will look sexy ;) I'll be back by 6P.M.

See you then Beautiful

Okay so I have about 2 hours to get ready? Well then I think I should start. I curled my hair and applied my make up and right when I was done with that there was a knock on the door. Much to my surprise, George was standing their in a skinny jeans and black button up. "Alright beautiful, I need you to wear this." George gave me a blindfold. I hesitated at first but I trusted him so I putted the stupid thing on. "George where are you taking me?" I asked but he didn't reply. Well okay then.

"You can take your blindfold off." George whispered in my ear and I did as told and let me tell you to say I was in shock was a big understatement. We were on the balcony which had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. "Wow." I breathed out and George chuckled. "It's breathtaking." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Almost as breathtaking as you." He whispered in my ear. "Jazz, I actually asked you on this date because I have an important question for you." I turned around in his arms and nodded, encouraging him to continue. "Well I know we have only been dating for 6 months and 18 days but I know that I love you and want to spent my life with you. And no I'm not going to ask you to marry me but... I'm moving to London because yeah Union J is getting bigger and I need to find an apartment but I want to live with you. I want to be able to wake up next to you every single morning. If your planning on going to college we could even go look for an apartment near your college but Jazz... will you move in with me?" I breath gout caught in my troth and it took me a while before I replied.

"Yes."

A/N

Okay so this is the last update until our exams are over. They end June 24th and after that we're going to try to update as much as possible since we have summer break then. Also we're going to update Different (my Luke Hemmings) fanfic and start a new fanfic called How I Met Your Mother and it's Ashton Irwin fanfic after our exams. We're also planning on writing a horror story but we first have to come up with the plot. Anyway, there are only 10-15 chapters left so yeah I can't believe it's chapter 33 already. Thank you all for your kind comments and your support. Love you so much and yeah

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

READ DIFFERENT!!