Chapter 34 - Apartment Hunting

Chapter 34

Jazz POV

George and I went apartment hunting today and so far no luck. Every apartment we visited was or too modern or way too expensive. When I say too modern, I mean that I didn't get the 'home' feeling and I think that's very important when you go buy a house or an apartment. Anyway, we were on or way to the last apartment and I really hoped that this would be it. We arrived at the building and it looked beautiful. It was also located near college and not far away from where my parents and friends live. Yeah I've decided to go an try college. Who knows it could be fun.

We went inside and the owner was already waiting for us. Apparently, the apartment was not just an apartment but a penthouse and it would surprise me if it would fit in our budget. "So this is it." The lady spoke and opened the door. We went inside and my jaw dropped. This was it. The look on George's face told me he was in love with this too.

Unlike George, who just stood still by the door, I took the time to actually check the penthouse out. It was modern but not too. It's still felt cozy and homelike. There was a kitchen, a living area, a bathroom, two bedrooms and a dining room. There were also a lot of windows. To say this thing was huge was an understatement. I turned my attention back toward the lady just like George. "Eugh I'm sorry but I don't think that this fits in our budget." I said and the women smiled. "I know but I already sold the other apartment and yeah maybe you were interested." She admitted. "Well we are. But how much more is this apartment than the other one?" George asked. "Well about 50 thousand more and know that's a lot but it's quite decent for a penthouse like this." I almost chocked. 50 THOUSAND MORE?! There was no way in hell that we could afford this. "I'm sorry miss but that's too much. We can't aff-" I started too say but George cut me of. "We'll take it." He said. Is he out of his mind?! "Perfect! Now if you could follow me so we can sign the papers." She said and I held my hand up. "Can I have a moment with my boyfriend? Thank you." I grabbed George's arm before she could reply.

"What is wrong with you? You know that this costs too much!" I whisper yelled and he smiled. "It doesn't matter how much this costs. I love you and I want to give you everything you want and you want this apartment right?" I nodded to confirm his thoughts. "Then I will give this to you. Now stop complaining and go come sign this papers with me." He smiled and pecked my lips. This boy is going to be the dead of me, I swear.

°

"Well then, that was it. Here are the keys and you can move in whenever you like." The lady handed us our keys and we thanked her and left the apartment. Once we were outside I attacked George in a bone crashing hug while pecking his lips all over again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is going to be perfect! I love you so much!" I mumbled against his lips and he smiled. "Just you and me babe, just you and me."

°

George had left a little after that and I decided to use that time to catch up with Elin and Toni. I texted them both and asked if they wanted to come over and they replied that they would be here in 10. Honestly, I felt like an awful friend. I left to Paris without saying anything and I haven't seen them since I've been back. Lately I have only spent time with George and I think we could use some girl time. Exactly 10 minutes later they arrived. "Oh my, I missed you so much!" I said and hugged them. "Oh look, she still remembers us." Elin mumbled but I heard it and immediately even more guilty. "I'm sorry guys! Really. I have been spending so much time with George lately that I didn't make time for you and I'm truly sorry but you have to see things from my point of view. My boyfriend is leaving in less then two weeks for tour and I want to spent as much time as possible with him. I'm sorry." I said and Elin gave me a hug. "It doesn't matter. Now tell us everything! How was Paris?" Elin asked excitedly."Well as you know we went to Paris and he booked a room in the Pullman hotel near The Eiffel Tower. When we arrived in Paris we immediately went to see The Eiffel Tower and he quoted John Green for me. We also went shopping and sight seeing a lot and then the last day we did a twitcam and then he took me out on a date and he kind of asked me to move in with him. So that's where I was today. We bought our own apartment and I'm moving out in about 2 days or so." I replied with a smile. Whenever I thought about George and I actually living together, I always had to smile.

"What? You are moving in with him?!" Elin asked and it seemed like she was frustrated. I was kind of confused as to why she was acting like this so I just nodded. "Why didn't you tell us?" It was now Toni who spoke up. "I haven't told anyone accept form my mom and I had a reason for that. I knew that if I told you, you would try to talk me out of this." I said and Elin huffed. "Maybe that's a sign! Have you guys even talked about what happened the night of the accident. Why you ran out of that club!" She was making no sense right now. "What does that have to do with me moving in with him. And for your information yes I have and we had a fight but that was in the past." I was getting annoyed with her. "Well then maybe you should ask your boyfriend what exactly happened that night. Anyway I'm out. See you around Jazz." She said and asked Toni if she was coming home with her. Toni nodded and gave me a quick hug while she whispered that I should't be bothered and that she was just being a bitch because she was on her period but something tells me that that's not all.

A/N

And we're back! So yeah our exams are over and we are on summer break now, which means a lot of updates. Unfortunately not this week since it's the first week after our exams and that means a lot of shopping and sleepovers. But after that we're going to update a lot more and finish this story. Also, we're going to edit this story and kind of rewrite it when it's done just to make it better but we won't change anything about the plot.
Now we really want to ask you to vote and comment! It's not that hard! We work a lot on this story so it would only be fair if you guys would give us some feedback and yeah VOTE!
It would also help our story grow so yeah PLEASE DO IT!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND READ DIFFERENT