Chapter 6 - Kiss Me

VOTE

COMMENT

XXX

Chapter 6 

Jazz POV

A few days passed and things were pretty good between George and I. We went to the beach a lot and explored the city a little bit. We just had a lot of fun together and since we hang out a lot Toni, Elin, Harriet and Will became really close too. So yesterday George asked me out on a date again. He told me to dress up a bit. But not to much and to be honest I have no idea what he means with that so I decided to wear my new dress as I promised Elin to do it. I thought it would be nice to keep my hair natural because I know George likes my curls and I applied a little amount of makeup. When I was done I said goodbye to the girls and went to George's room. I knocked once and he immediately opened and at that moment his eyes winded.

George POV

I was waiting for Jazz. She had no idea what we were going to do. I was wearing a black jeans, my geek shirt and my geeky glasses, I think I was in a geeky mood or something. I heard a knock on the door and immediately opened it. My eyes winded when I saw her standing there in front of me and I think I gasped, loudly. Oh good job, George, good job. She laughed at me and my cheeks turned red. I wanted to give her a kiss but she turned her head so my lips landed on her cheek. Nice one Jazz, I'll get you back. She looked into my eyes and smirked at me. Gosh, she was so cheeky. "Hi, Beautiful, come in!" I said and lead her to the kitchen where we both sat down.

"George, what are we going to do?" You told me not to dress up to casual be neither to dressed. Is this OK?" She asked me nervous for my responds. She is just so insecure, and I freaking love that. Now I can let her know how beautiful and perfect she actually is. "It is perfect, you look amazing, as always." I really loved her blushing. “Thanks, George. You do look pretty handsome yourself. But c'mon where are we going?!" She asked. "You know what, I'm not gonna tell you anything until we are there!' I said smirking. Well yeah, I said I would get her back. "C'mon George, you know I hate surprises. "She begged me and pouted her lip. Aww she looked so adorable. "Yeah I know and you know I like them, like a lot!" I said while squeezing her cheeks like a little baby. She tried to look angry at me but as always she failed and started to laugh. 

"Pfff fine!" She sighed and I jumped up and down before grabbing her hand as we ran out the room. We went outside where I held a cab. I opened the door for her, of course, I am just a cliché gentlemen...Sometimes. I was so excited. This day was going to be beyond perfect.

Jazz POV

We went outside and he let a cab stop for us. He held the door open for me like a real gentlemen. Aawww wasn't he cute! We went in and George held my hand the whole way and he was smiling like an idiot, an idiot a really like. I could tell he was excited but I was still a little pissed because he didn't want to tell me where we were going. After 10 minutes we got out and George paid the taxi driver. "Euh where are we?" I asked confused. "Oh no this is not it I just wanted a coffee break but it's not far from here so we can walk." He answered while staring at a cute little coffee shop. It was funny how much he knew about this city. After we got our coffees we started walking to wherever he was taking me. "George please tell me where we are going!" I begged after 5 minutes. "Shh we're almost there!" He said while smirking at me. "But George..." "Shh no but!" He cut me off and squeezed my hand.

A few minutes later he stopped and stared into my eyes. "We're here!" He said and a huge smile appeared on his face. I could tell he was excited and to be honest I was pretty excited too! We were at the walk of fame. "You told me on our first date that you really wanted to visit it and yeah so I thought it would be nice to take you there." George said. "That's so sweet George!" I replied while giving him a big hug. I can't believe he remembered that. I literally can't believe he took me here. Isn't it every girls dream to walk here? No? OK, it was mine at least. I took picture's with Michael Jackson's star. He's just a legend. I also took one with Shakira's, Christina Aguilera's, Elvis' and Winnie The Pooh's. It's so cute that he has a star!