Chapter 32 - Promises part 2

Chapter 32

We told the lady what we wanted, or more like I told the lady what we wanted and she showed us some designs. Choosing the perfect ring wasn't hard since George and I had the same taste but what scared me was the price, like seriously I'm not poor, far from even. We are quite rich but there is no way in hell that I can afford this. "Jazz?" George's voice broke me from my thoughts. "Mhh." I replied. "I asked you if you liked this one?" Honestly? I loved it. From all the rings I had seen, this one was the most beautiful. There was no denying in that. This ring really caught my eye and I immediately fell in love with it but it was also the most expensive one and since George insisted on paying I couldn't let him buy this for me. "Euh no I don't really think I'll find something here." I lied and he nodded. We excused ourselves and the lady didn't exactly looked pleased but anyway. We started to get hungry so we decided to get lunch in this small cozy restaurant. 

"Euh Jazz? I think I forgot my wallet. I'm going to go back to the shop to see if it's there." George said and I furrowed my eyebrows. That's odd, I couldn't remember him using his wallet. "Alright I'll come with you!" I replied and he quickly shook his head. "No! I mean, I'll go alone and you can already go inside and order. You know what I like to eat." George replied and kissed my forehead before turning back around to the boutiques. 

I got us a table and ordered some frog legs for me and a steak au poivre for George and right when the waiter came with our food, George came back. "So did you find your wallet?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah." He replied and turned his attention towards his steak. "It's kind of strange how you can forget your wallet there while I didn't even see you use it." I replied and he shrugged. "Well I did. You were probably too busy looking at the rings to notice it." I decided I would just let it go, I nodded and swallowed my food. 

"Let's talk." George suddenly said which made me confused. "We are talking?" I replied unsure. "Yeah no, that's not what I meant. Let's talk about your future. What do you want to do in live?" Okay where did that come from? "Euh I don't know? I just don't like to think about my future. Why'd you ask?" I replied and he shrugged. "I was interested. What about college?" Well this is something I always avoided. "Euh, well I have been thinking about it and yeah I have been accepted to a school but I'm not really sure if I'll do it." He nodded his head, encouraging me to continue."I haven't told this to anyone but I've been planning on going to the Royal College of Music but I'm not sure yet but please keep this between us. I don't want my mom, my brother or my friends to bug me about this. I want to thin k about it and decide it on my own and not because they pressure me into doing it." He squeezed my hand and nodded. "I love you, so much." He said and I smiled. "I love you too George. You have no idea."

A/N 

One word

BORING!

Okay sorry but yeah it's late and I'm tired. Don't hate me please. Okay so one chapter left before we take a little break to study for our exams and 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND 

READ DIFFERENT!!