Chapter 7- Girlfriend? (George POV)

Chapter 7

George POV

I woke up from the sound of a pan chattering on the ground coming from the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked towards the sound while rubbing my eyes. I leaned against the door frame watching the most beautiful girl I've ever seen backing pancakes. After a few minutes of staring at her I let out a cough to let her know I was here. She yelped in surprise and let a pan fall on the ground. I couldn't keep it anymore and burst out in a bunch of giggles, she on the other hand didn't think it was funny at all. She kept looking at me with a furious look on her face and her arms crossed.

"Oh so you think that was funny Shelley? I almost had a heart attack!" She snapped while walking closer to me. "I-I I'm sorry but, you should have seen your face! It was hilarious!" I laughed and I saw she was fighting a smile. "Well I was so kind to make you pancakes but now forget it I'll eat them all myself!" She said while gabbing the pan from the floor and starting to bake the pancakes. Watching her cook was something peaceful, something I would do anything for to see every day.

"But I am hungry!" I pouted hugging her from behind. "Fine! Go sit down little monkey." She sighed and I gave her a quick peck on her cheek. "So why did you make me pancakes?" I asked staring into her big brown eyes. They held so much emotion. Those eyes, I could get lost in them every time I looked at them and just by staring in them I knew I was falling in love with her, hard and fast and I knew I wanted to make her mine, to kiss her lips whenever I wanted. I had to make her mine I know It sounds weird right?

I knew this girl for how long now? A week and a half and I was already in love with her. I guess you could call it love at first sight. I never believed in that bullshit, I always believed that you had to know someone before you could feel this way. That was until I met her. Cheesy I know, but when I first saw her at the pool I knew she was different in a good way. She was special and I had to get to know her. And know I'm sitting here with that girl, eating pancakes in my room. I couldn't ask for more, she made me happy and the only thing I wanted more was to make her mine.

"Well I was hungry and I wanted pancakes and I guess you were hungry too, and since you're not exactly a good cook, I thought it was better if I made pancakes instead of you." She said with a smirk. I was about to go in defense when I realized she was right. I was probably the worst cook ever, even cooking spaghetti-which was pretty easy-was to hard for me. I tried to look like I was hurt but that didn't really work so we both started giggling. I toke a bite from the pancake and it was amazing! But of course I wasn't planning on telling her that she was a good cook.

"So what do you think of my cooking skills?" She asked definitely thinking she was amazing which she was. "Well it's alright I guess, I mean at least I don't have to throw up." She raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? Like you are such a good cook." She teased. Aha touché Jazz. "Hahaha I was just kidding babe you're actually pretty good." She smiled and her eyes twinkled. "You have beautiful blue eyes!" I blurted out and she chuckled, her cheeks turning red. "Thanks." She mumbled while grabbing our now empty plates and putting them in the sink.

"Can I help?" I asked while putting my arm around her waist. She didn't say anything she just nodded. I kept looking at her while we were doing the dishes. "Are you going to do something or what?" I think she caught me staring. "Okay okay." I laughed but didn't really feel like doing the dishes, I wanted to have a little bit of fun so I splashed some water on her. She turned around and her eyes met mine. "Oh no you didn't!" She smirked and what started as just doing the dishes ended up in a huge water fight. We were both soaked and the kitchen was a mess but we both didn't really feel like cleaning it up.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked. "Just hanging out in the pool do you want to come?" She asked shyly. "If that's okay ..." I replied half smiling. "Of course it's okay George I want you around Harr, Will, Elin and Toni are coming too, but I'm going to go to my room to take a shower and get changed." She said while kissing my cheek and walking to the door. "Bye George!" "Bye Jazzy!"