Chapter 13 - Paint Ball

Chapter 13

Babe I arrived!

I'm sorry if I woke you up or something just wanted to let you know! :) yeah call me when you can

Miss you already!

Georgey xxxxx

If it wasn't George who had sent the message I would have probably killed that person since it's like 4am but it was George and I missed him so bad so I didn't care.

Hi Georgey! 
Yeah... you woke me up and I'm soooooo mad at you! ;) I'll call you in the morning and yeah I miss you too but hey we'll see each other soon right? 
Bye georgeous xxx

I texted back. It was crazy how much I missed him already it's been what? Seven hours and most of the time I slept. It could be just like any other day where I wake up and go do something with George but I think what makes me miss him already is the fact that I know that we won't be able to do something because he isn't here...

After I received a text that said woops sorry beautiful! Go to sleep and Jope we'll see each other soon and until then... try to not miss me too much yeah? Xxx

I went back to sleep

-----

"Wake up lazy ass!!!" Elin screamed. First George who wakes me up and now Elin! "Shut the fuck up!" I screamed back and she just laughed. Why would she be laughing?

5 minutes later I felt an ice cold liquid on my face. Oh no now she crossed the line. "ELIN YOU ARE DEAD!!!!" I screamed while I ran after her. "TONIIIIIIII" Elin screamed and when I entered the living room she was hiding behind Toni. "What's going on here, Elin? Wooow Jazz why are you so wet?" She gasped. "That bitch over there threw a pail with ICE COLD WATER over me!" I screamed. "Oh you have some nerves, Elin! You know how Jazz is in the morning!" Toni laughed. "I know, I couldn’t handle myself." Elin said, still hiding after Toni. "Buuuut, I did it with a reason." Now she came over to me. "You gotta have a good damn reason, because right now I want to slap you in the face." I told her. She gasped like she wanted to say something but instead she remained silent. "And what was that reason, if I may ask?" Toni finally asked. "Weeellll, I've planned a day with the girls, but obviously Jazmyn here was going to sleep the whole day, so I had to wake her up."
"Okay, what are we going to do?" I asked, still a little pissed. 
"Well, we always wanted to ho paint balling and I thought that today was the perfect day." She said shyly. "Omgggg yesss!" I screamed, okay now she made my day! "Yeah we don't stay long anymore and now that George is gone..." Ohh George, I miss him so much, c'mon jazz you can do this. "That's sounds fun!" Toni giggled "And I think Jazz isn't angry anymore, Elin." "I hope so." Elin winked at me. "Yeah you know how to make my day."

After I got breakfast, I went back to my room. I put on a jeans and a Flawd shirt with 'Never be Silent' on it, I love Andrea Russet as a youtuber and now that she has a clothing line... But anyway when I was ready I waited for Toni and Elin to get ready and then we left, to get a cab.

---

To say I was bad at paintball was an understatement. I think it took me 5 minutes before I was out. Elin and Toni were still playing and there was this guy looking at me and I didn't really like it.

"Hi my name's Dylan." The guy said. I didn't even realize he was standing next to me. "Jazmyn." I replied and shook his hand. "Can I sit with you?" He asked and I shrugged. "Yeah why not I'm just waiting for my friends." I replied.

We were currently talking about me and George when Elin and Toni joined us. "Hi Jazz, who's this." Toni asked and Dylan turned his attention towards them, or most of all Elin. His eyes lit up when he saw her, it was absolutely adorable, and a blush crept on Elin's cheeks. Wait what?! Elin blushed?! That's something new... "Guys this is Dylan, Dylan this is Toni and Elin." I introduced them.

After that we went to grab dinner at some cozy Italian restaurant and Dylan and Elin seemed to get along pretty well.

"Alright guys I have to get going." Dylan said and Elin's smile dropped. Oh yeah... we leave in two days. We said our goodbyes and he left, but of course not before we exchanged numbers.

------

The Vampire Diaries aka best show ever! Me and Toni we're watching TV until we hear a scream. We rushed into the bedroom to see Elin smiling at her phone. What the fuck is going on. "He asked me out!" Well that really didn't help. "Who?" Toni asked. She was clearly as confused as I. "Dylan! He asked me on a date tomorrow because he knows we leave in two days! I'm so happy! You guys are going to have to help me pick an outfit and gosh I'm excited!"  Well remember when I said that a blushing Elin was something new, forget it THIS was new, Elin on a date, that something that never happened before because usually she flirts like hell with guys and now...But whatever is going on with her. I like it!

A/N 

Short chapter we know! It's kind of rushed and a filler but anyway! VOTE & COMMENT AND MAKE US HAPPY!! Also I have no idea how paintball works so I skipped that lol