Chapter 19 - Forgive And Forget

Chapter 19

"Elin has a boyfriend? Like a real one? Not just some flirt?" George and I had been talking for hours now and I was getting tired but I didn't want to leave. I was too happy. "Yes! I'm going to be honest, I was kind of shocked at first too, but I totally understand why she likes him. Dylan is an amazing guy!" His jaw clenched but he tried to not make it noticeable by faking a smile. "How did they met?" He asked and I shrugged. "Well the day after you had left LA we went paint balling and after that I was sitting on a bench and yeah I was pretty sad and this guy came to me to talk and then Elin and Toni joined us and when he saw Elin his eyes lit up. It was so adorable! They talked a bit and after that, they exchanged numbers. He was from London too and he knew that we were only staying for a few more days in LA so a few hours later he sent her a text to ask if she wanted to go out while we were still in LA and yeah I guess they hit it off... didn't I tell you about Dylan already?" I replied. "Yeah but I never thought she would actually settle down you know?" He was right. I never thought that Elin would settle down, but I'm so happy for her. I giggled and he smiled, but that beautiful smile was soon replaced with a frown. "Hey, what's wrong?" I was worried. "I just feel like I should keep apologizing you know? It feels like no matter how many times I say sorry, it won't be enough." I'm going to be honest, that broke my heart a little. "George... let's just forgive and forget okay? I don't want to live in the past! You're here now and that's all that matters." As I said that, I quickly pecked his lips, which made his smile reappear. I'm so happy we worked things out. The sound of my phone interrupted me from my thoughts.

Jazz, were waiting outside. Toni is soooooo drunk! And no I didn't drink anything so don't worry. Xx E.

I really didn't want to leave, but I guess I don't have a choice. "Err I have to get going." I mumbled and George's eyes shot open. "Already?" He pouted and I giggled. "George it's almost 3AM. I'm tired." He grabbed my waist and slammed his lips against mine. "I *kiss* Don't *kiss* Want *Kiss* You *kiss* To *kiss* Go *kiss*" Alright this is officially the cheesiest thing he has ever done. "Well too bad, pretty boy." I retorted and gave him one last peck before grabbing my stuff and went outside.

The cold winter air hit me hard and I immediately wanted to go back inside, but I didn't. Instead I searched for the car were Elin and Toni were waiting for me, which wasn't that hard.

"So you didn't drink?" I smirked and Elin glared at me. "No I didn't! I had to keep an eye on her, but don't get used to it." Her reply made me laugh really loud. "Aha! I see you're in a better mood? So what happened?" Typical Elin, always nosy. "We talked and I decided to forgive and forget. He made a mistake but I won't let that ruin our relationship. I love him too much for that. But anyway... Do you want to sleep over." I asked and she nodded. "Yeah sure! But you'll have to help me with her." She pointed to Toni who was passed out on the backseat. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and saw that I had a new text.

Okay be ready at 7PM tomorrow, or today since it's already past midnight... Love you!!!

I giggled and Elin looked at me with a smirk.

Alright! Love you too.

I replied and turned my attention back to Elin. "It was George." I said and she laughed. "Yeah like that wasn't obvious!" And I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

-----

"Eugh! Why did you let me drink?!" Toni mumbled and Elin shrugged. "You seemed like you could use it." Toni having a hangover is the funniest thing ever, honestly. When Elin has a hangover she's just annoying and moody but with Toni it's cute and funny, but it happens rarely, because normally Toni is the one who doesn't drink. "Now I'll look like a zombie when I meet Justin in an hour." Wait what?! "Why are you looking at me like that? Jazz you were the one who told me I should call him." True that. "Yeah but we didn't know about your date?!" Elin screeched. "Yeah we can't let you go on a date like that!" I agreed and she held her hand up. "Wow wow wow, first of all this is not a date. I only want to talk to him about what he'd done. And secondly your right, I can't go out like this so can you please fix this?" She pointed to her face and we all burst out laughing.

Right now, everything seemed to go perfectly fine. I worked everything out with my amazing boyfriend, I had two friends who I loved to death and I had an amazing family. To say it shortly I had everything I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

Had only I known what was going to happen...

A/N

YEAHHH UPDATE! hahaha I told you I was going to try and I did! lol I literally wrote this in two hours so I'm sorry If it's short or shitty, it was more like a filler, but I just wanted to give you guys something. Anywaaaay I hope y'all like it and...

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC!

GO

GO

GO!!!!