Chapter 40 - Heartbreak Girl

Chapter 40 

I felt my heart beat harder and my breath stopped for a moment. He couldn't have, he wouldn't do that to me.

"That's not true. You're lying! He can't, he... just no!" I stuttered. "It's true Jazz." Toni spoke up and my heart broke. This was the last thing I ever expected to happen. Why would he do that?

"And the two of you knew all along?" I spoke in disbelief. "We all know." Elin mumbled and the pain I was previously feeling in my chest only grew, if that was even possible. "W-what do you mean with all? Who is all?" I stuttered and tears where welling up in my eyes. I guess I was past the shock and was now beginning to realize that this was all real. "Everyone knew except from your mom." Toni admitted and my blood boiled. "And you never told me? I can't believe this! I actually thought I could trust all of you but now I realize that really everyone lied to me. How could you do that to me! I-I want you to leave." I said. I can't believe that they all kept it from me, everyone except my mom which means my brother too.

"Jazz! We wanted to tell you we really did but George told us he wanted to do it himself and so we kept quiet." Toni said and you could clearly see by the look on her face that she regretted it. "And besides, it wasn't our thing to tell you." Elin added and my anger only grew. "Not your thing to tell me? You are my best friends and you should have told me! What if Dylan cheated on you and I knew. Wouldn't you want me to tell you even if it wasn't my thing to say? And Toni, you of all people should know how it feels like to be cheated on. What if that day I would have seen Justin kissing another girl instead of Suzanne but decided against telling you. Do not tell me that you wouldn't be angry at you when you found out that I kept it a secret from you because you would!" I said and I took their silence as confirmation. "So I'll ask again. Please leave. I love you guys but right now I rather don't look at you. You disappointed me in ways that I never thought you would so please leave." I pleaded and this time they didn't object.

"I'm sorry Ja-" Elin started but I just slammed the door in her face. Rude? Yes. But I couldn't care less. I was so angry right now. You couldn't blame me. I knew it wasn't right to take all my frustration out on them but they hurt me. Of course not as bad as George did but still, when you find out that everyone you are close with has lied to you, that stings.

Once the door was closed, I leaned against it and slid down until I reached the ground. I sat there for god knows how long. I still couldn't quite comprehend what was happening but I did know that I wasn't just going to sit here.

I got up from the ground and walked into the bedroom. I was just about to open the closet when my phone went of.

Georgey xx

I decided against declining and put the phone against my ear. "Hi beautiful!" George said excitedly and I could imagine him smiling on the other end of the line. "Hi." I replied emotionless. There was no way I was going to act all happy ant cheery with him. "How have been?" He asked with less enthusiasm than before. "Fine." I answered with a sigh and went into the closet. "What's wrong?" He asked. I guess he noticed that I wasn't my usual self then. I wonder how that would come. "Nothing." I putted the phone between my ear and shoulder and tried to grab my suitcase but failed miserably, causing it to fall on the ground. "What was that?" George asked panicked and I groaned. "My suitcase fell." I said. There was no point in lying to him right? "Suitcase? Where are you going?" He asked confused while I grabbed some clothes from the closet and dropped them in it. "I don't know." I replied bluntly and he sighed. I was probably annoying the shit out of him right now but that was my intention. "Then why are you packing?" He kept asking questions. "It's your apartment. You payed almost all of it and yeah I thought it was best if I just left you know? Maybe you could ask Megan - that's her name right? - yeah Megan, to move in with you." I replied, my voice still lacking emotion. "What are you talk-" He started to say before I interrupted him. "Don't give me that shit! You know exactly what I am talking about! How did she kiss? Better than me? But hey I understand, she's everything I'm not right? I can't blame you but look at it like this, you can finally be with her without me standing in the way or without feeling guilty. If you even felt guilty that is." My voice was clear and strong  unlike what I expected it to be. "Jazz, please hear me out! This isn't what it looks like." He pleaded and I chuckled dryly. "Yes it is George! Have fun on tour. Goodbye." I usually didn't say goodbye because it sounded like you weren't going to see each other again but this time I didn't care, actually at this time I didn't want to see George ever again. I knew that my thoughts were going to change but I didn't think about that now. "No Jazz! This isn't goodbye! Please baby! I love y-" But before he could continue his sentence, I hung up.

It surprised me how call I stayed while calling him when all I wanted to do was scream at him and break down, but I know that screaming won't solve anything and I wasn't planning on showing him how much he had hurt me. He tried calling numerous times after that but I simply ignored them. Same with his text messages.

After I finished packing, I sat down on our - his - bed, thinking about what to do next. I realized there was only one person I could really turn to right now and I decided to give that person a call. Usually I would talk to Elin or Toni or even my brother about my problems but that was something I could not do right now.

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts and dialed the number. After 3 rings a soft voice picked up the phone and mumbled a faint hello. Tears had already left my eyes and a sob left my mouth before I replied. I guess I finally broke down? "Mum? I-I need your help." I stuttered and cried even harder. 

George was the last person I expected to break my heart but he did and he did a damn good job.

A/N 

I don't really know what to say. We're almost at the end :) Check out our other stories or at least the descriptions lol and yeah this story is obviously not on hold anymore but er yeah the updates will be slow but we will finish this story. And hey double update so don't complain.

vote 

and 

comment