Chapter 35 - Moving

Chapter 35

"Are you sure you've got everything?" My mom asked and I smiled. "Yes mom! And I'm not moving to the other side of the world. If I happened to forget anything, I could always come back to get it." She nodded. "Right. I'm just so happy for you and yeah excited!" I gave her a big hug and mumbled: "Thank you mom. It feels like you're the only one who is actually happy for me." This made her pull away from the hug and stare at me. "Don't say that. They are happy because it makes you happy, they might just think that you are a little too young but I know you aren't. I see the way you look at each other. You can see that what you have is true love. I know because your dad and I used to look at each other that way." Her face fell for a split second before she covered it up with a smile. "I love you mom." I said and kissed her cheek. " I love you too sweetheart! Now go get your brother and George and tell them to carry those boxes to the car." I giggled and nodded.

It was weird looking at an empty room. The only thing left was the furniture. I know that I don't live far away from here but it's was still hard to leave,I mean... I've spent my whole life in this room, no scrap that, in this house but it was time for some change.

My brother and George did as told and loaded the boxes in the car while I gave my mom one last hug before getting in the car. Since all my boxes didn't fit in George's car, my brother was driving with us.

"Wow this thing is big!" My brother said once we were inside of our new home. "I know right." I replied and George chuckled. "How can you even afford this?" Luke asked and I looked at George. "Well this was way out of our budget but I knew that this was it and that Jazz was totally in love with it and I had some money left on the bank that was I saving up so I used it for this. To make my girl happy." Luke gave him a hard stare and nodded. "Anyway I have to get going." Luke said. "Wait I'll walk you to your car." I replied and he smiled.

"Are you really sure about this?" Luke asked me and I gave him a weird look. "You know moving in with him." Not again! "Yes I am god damn it! Can't you just be happy for me?! Is that really too much asked?! " I was angry. "I am. It's just... you both are really young and yeah that's all. I don't want you to be heartbroken soon because maybe you didn't really know each other good enough or because moving in was a tiny bit too soon." He said. "No I won't. And if that would happen believe me I wouldn't come crying to you." I said bitterly. "No Jazz that is not what I meant! You know you can always come to me! I just don't like to see you hurt because it hurts me too, but you're my sister and I will always be there for you. I love you." He replied and hugged me, I barely hugged back though. "Yeah yeah whatever. Love you too." I said and went back inside. No matter how pissed I was right now, I would never leave without saying that I loved him.

The rest of the day consisted of us unpacking stuff and going grocery shopping. After 6 hours of unpacking we still weren't finished and decided to just order some pizza and watch a movie. George ordered the pizza while I choose a movie and 30 minutes later we were both cuddled up on the couch, enjoying our meal while watching She's The Man. No matter how many time's I watch this movie, I will never get bored of it.

"George can I ask you something?" I said halfway through to movie. He nodded and paused it. "So I have been wondering and I know it's something stupid but I really want to know what happened that night of the accident. I already know that we had a fight but I want to know why we fought." I said and he sighed. "Why the sudden interest?" He asked and I shrugged. "Well it was something really stupid. So after we ended 4th we went out to a club but you already knew that. I was pretty sad and disappointed and I wanted to have a good time so I got drunk but I'm not a pleasant drunk so long story short, you wanted me to stop drinking and I got angry and we started to fight and yeah I guess I said some hurtful things... but that's it. I still feel bad about it and I promised myself that I won't get drunk again." He said and continued watching the movie.

I had an uneasy feeling that he wasn't telling me everything but I quickly pushed that feeling to the back of my mind. I mean why would he lie to me or keep something from me? That's just not George. Instead of thinking about that I laid my head against George's shoulder and fell into a deep slumber.

A/N

Filler. So there are going to be 50 chapters which means that there are only 15 chapters left. So yeah that's it

Vote

Comment