Chapter 29 - Random

Chapter 29

Jazz POV

"What do you see, Miss. Wright?" The therapist asked me. "A butterfly." What did the man think? That all my memories would flow back if he showed me some sketches? "Okay, that was it for today. I'll see you next week." He told me and I nodded, getting up from the couch.

Two weeks ago I got out of the hospital and my family thought it would be helpful to visit a therapist and honestly I had no idea why. I doesn't help one bit. George has told me some things that happened but every time I tried to remember what he told me, I got a huge headache and nearly fainted so I decided to give it a rest. He did tell me that Toni and Justin were back together and that Union J became fourth in the x-factor, also I sang for him and his band mates, which surprised me and that we went to Disneyland. I really wish I could remember those things.

"So how was it?" George asked while walking towards the car. "I don't even know why I'm doing this, it's not like it actually works." I muttered and George sighed. "We're only trying to make you better Jazz.. We just want to help you to get your memory back." He replied. "Well, you're not doing a very good job then." I snapped but immediately regretted it. George just ignored my comment and got in the driver’s seat.

It was silent in the car and it really annoyed me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you, but I'm just so frustrated. I want to remember everything but the only thing this 'doctor' does is show me sketches and I really don't understand how that is supposed to help me." I said and George grabbed my hand and squeezed it, his eyes not leaving the rode. "Don't worry love, I understand." No he didn't. He didn't know how it felt to not be able to remember some of the best things that happened in your life. Like the first time I had sex with George for example. For some people this may seem stupid because I didn't lose my virginity or anything but for me it was the first time doing it with a boy that actually cared for me and I couldn't remember it. Instead of replying with another rude comment, I just kept quiet and laid my head. Against the car window.

George POV

Jazz didn't reply after that and I got worried. Did I say something wrong? I wanted to talk to her but it seemed like she wanted to be left alone for now and so I said nothing.

We arrived at her place and she still hasn't said anything to me. I undid my seat belt and turned my attention to her but before I could say something, she was already inside. I took a deep breath before following her inside. I don't know what's wrong with her but I'm getting frustrated and I want to know what I did wrong, if I even did something wrong. 
Jazz was sitting on the couch watching TV but I could see that she wasn't concentrating at all. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked and she sighed. "No it's just... everyone keeps saying that they understand but they don't. They don't know what it feels like and I'm so stressed out because everyone keeps pushing me to remember thing but I just can't and I'm letting all my frustration out on you and that's not right! I'm sorry." She says in one breath and I went to sit down next to her. "Hey, that's why I'm here right. If there's something that's bothering you just tell me. You can complain and yell all you want but I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry I said I understood because you're right, I don't, but I can only imagine how hard it is for you and I want to be here for you." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you." She mumbled out of the blue and I looked confused. "Thank you for coping up with my bullshit and getting me through this. I know that I'm a bitch right now but hey blame it on my period. But anyway I love you George. So much. And thank you for always being there for me and for loving me and just being a perfect boyfriend." She said and my heart sunk. I'm far from a perfect boyfriend. In fact I'm the worst boyfriend there is. I cheated on her and I'm keeping it a secret from her but I just can't tell her. Not now, she can't even handle it when I tell her little things that happened because then she nearly faints for the pain so there's no way she's stable enough to hear this. And I don't even think I will ever be able to tell her. I love her too much and I can't lose her. I swallowed the lump in my troth before replying. "You're just stressed it's okay." She didn't say anything.

"How does this sound? You and me on a little holiday? I want some you and me time before the x-factor tour starts and I think that this is the perfect opportunity to relax." She looked up with a huge smile on her face. "Well that was random, but I like it. What do you have in mind Shelley?" Honestly, I had no idea. It was just something I came up with at the moment. "I don't know. Wherever you want to go." I replied. "Okay I think it's best if we first go pack our bags and after that we can see where we're going?" I nodded. "Aright, I’ll be back in about 30 minutes." I said and  she pecked my lips. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

Jazz POV

I really liked George's idea. He was leaving for the x-factor tour soon and I would definitely miss him so it's nice to spend some alone time with him. The only problem was that I had no idea what to pack. I've hated packing my bags ever since I was little, that's why my mom always had to do it for me. But seriously how can you pack your bags when you have no idea where you are going or for how long you are staying there. That last one was something I really needed to know so I decided to send George a quick text.

How long are we planning to stay away for?

Since it was George I immediately got a reply saying: About a week x

I continued packing until I heard a knock on my door. Wow, time went by fast. I quickly closed my bag and went downstairs to open the door. Obviously I already knew who it was. George went into the living room and sat down on the couch while I went upstairs to get my laptop.

"Where do you want to go?" George asked and I shrugged. "It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you." Sometimes, I can't believe how cheesy I actually am. "Paris?" He asked and his eyes sparkled. Just by looking at him, you could see that he really wanted to go there. "Euh I don't know. I don't really like Paris..." I mumbled and he pouted. "Please. I've never been there and come on! It's the city of love!" He screeched and I giggled. "It's the city of lights." I corrected and he shrugged. "It's both." He replied, still pouting. How could I say no to that? That's right you can't. "Alright if it makes you happy." He smiled and pecked my lips.

Half an hour later, we had booked our hotel and were on our way to the airport. I realized that I hadn't told anyone that I was leaving so I sent a message to all of them.

Me and George went to Paris for a week. I know it's sudden but we needed to get away for a moment. Love you!

After that I decided to turn my phone of. This week was going to be all about us.

A/N

We are so so so so so so ... so sorry! But we didn't have time to write! Anyway I hope you like this. I'm sick and instead of sleeping I decided to give you guys the chapter you waited for and I pinky promise that we'll update tomorrow. Anyway if you've read our other fanfics you can see that we deleted the complot and trampoline. The complot will be re-uploaded once Elin is happy with what she has written and I just didn't knew where I wanted to go with trampoline. But we haven't deleted different and we aren't planning on doing it. We have already written a few chapters, we're just waiting until we reach 100 reads on our first chapter to update so if you haven't read it please go check it out! Love you so much!

Vote

Comment

AND READ DIFFERENT! lol