Chapter 12 - Goodbye

VOTE & COMMENT!!

LOVE YOU

Chapter 12!

POV Jazz

"One day hmm?" Jeez we just have one day together and then he's leaving. One day and what then? Are we still going to be together? Are we going to break up? I can't think about that. Stay positive Jazz. "Jope. Gosh I am going to miss you Jazmyn!" He said. I love it when he says my full name. It like I fall in love with him for the first time. "What should we do, my darling?" He asked while he hugged me from the back. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" I answered and instead of saying something he placed kisses on my neck, turned me around and now we were face to face. "I am going to miss doing that." And he leaned in. It was a short and soft kiss. But gentle and sweet. "What's up girliez." Elin screamed while entering the room. We both laughed. "I am boy." George pouted. "I am not so sure about that, Shelley." Elin said. "Do I have to prove it?" He laughed while almost taking his pants of. "JEEZ NO. GOSH." Elin yelled while covering her eyes. "IT'S FINE I BELIEVE YOU! Jazz are his pants still on?" 

"Never went off." I smiled. "Thank god." Drama queen. "So what do you to have planned for today?" She asked us. "We were discussing that." I answered. "Well luckily for you me, Harriet, Will and Toni planned the PER-FECT day out for the two of you!" She squealed excited. Oh no.

"What are we gong to do?" I asked unsure of the answer. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." And she smiled slyly. "Come on guys! Trust me, you're going to love it!! And by the way, it's your last day together because George is leaving tonight so you HAVE to spend it together and knowing the two of you, you would just have spend the day in bed, cuddling while watching I don't know what!" She said when she saw our unsure looks and she was right. I bit my lip while looking at George and he gave ma a small nod which, of course, Elin saw. "Soooooo...?" She asked impatiently. "Whatever." I mumbled and in a blink of the eye, George was shoved towards the door. "Alright me and Toni will help Jazz get ready and Harriet will help you so hurry up and go to your room!" Elin said and slammed the door shut.

"Seriously guys where are we going?" I asked while they were doing my make up and hair. I totally didn't get why they were doing all of this but anyway. "Like I said before, you'll find out and close your eyes!" Elin answered. "We will text you all the details. You're going to do a few things and there will be a driver who will bring you to your destinations. And don't worry I planned most of it." Toni said. This made me relax, knowing Elin didn't plan all of it. "Sure." I said and remained silent.

"Oh my! Girl you look stunning!" Toni screamed. I was actually happy with how I looked. "Wow guys thank you so much!" I gasped. "Yeah yeah now hurry up George will be here so-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Here right on time now go!" And I hesitantly walked towards the door. 

"Wow Jazz you look... beautiful!" George said and I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You look pretty handsome yourself Shelley." And he grinned. "So what do we do now?" He asked while walking towards the stairs. "Well Toni said there will be a cab waiting outside for us and he'll be driving us everywhere today." I answered while grabbing his hand and inter winding out fingers. 

"After you." George said and he let me in the car. "Aww such a gentleman!"

"Everything for my girl." He retired and I felt my cheeks heat up by the way he said my girl. "So where are we going?" I asked the driver impatiently but he juts smiled at me. "I'm sorry Miss but I received strict orders to not tell you anything." And with that he drove of. 

"Where here." The driver said after about 15 minutes. "When you are ready I'll be waiting here to bring you to your next destination." He continued and we both got out while I received a text.