But I keep going forward and forward through the snow, getting closer to the small house.

A few seconds later, I'm already standing in front of the door, my hand resting on the doorknob.

I look up at the house for a second, and it looks like it's slowly growing, getting bigger and bigger.

The stones are growing, the windows are getting bigger and the curtains are stretching out.

Or am I just shrinking?

I shiver, and slowly open the door.

It croacks a little, and I can see dust floating around in the dark.

This place is creeping me out.

Why am I not leaving?

Why am I still standing here, in the doorway?

I shake my head lightly, and slowly take a step inside, the wooden floor making small peeps and cracks and other noises.

I can feel the dust floating into my eyes, and prickling them.

My heart starts to pick up speed as I walk inside, my hand searching the dusty wall for a lightswitch.

The wall is cold and dirty.

I can feel the soft dust stroking my hand, when I finally find something.

A little lightbulb flicks on, lighting up a small part of the house, but enough to look around the room.

I blink a few times, letting my eyes adjust the little light in the room.

Then I look around.

First I look to the right, where it's the least dark.

There's an old brown couch in front of a small tv.

The tv is on, but it's only showing grey spots, dancing around in a big snowstorm.

I move my head to the left.

There's a wooden table, the lightbulb hanging above it.

The lightbulb is lightly swaying from side to side, like someone invinceble is softly pushing it.

I can feel a shiver running down my spine, and I bite my lip.

Behind the wooden table is a small dirty grey kitchen, with still has a few plates stacked upon each other on it, the dust lingering on them.

It looks like this house is hundred years old, but at the same time it looks like the people living here just left.

When I look to the right of the kitchen, I can see two doors.

Probably from the toilet, and a bedroom.

Something inside of me is telling me to go away, leave this place and never turn back.

But I can't.

Because something stronger, much more dominant inside of me, is telling me to stay.

It's telling me to slowly walk over to the two doors

And I do it.

I let the second voice take over my entire body, as I slowly start walking.

The floor makes noises with every step I take, and my heart starts beating louder on the same rythim.

The tv is making a sssshh noise, making me to walk even more silent.

I tip-toe over to the two doors, and everything seems familiar about it.