12:51

The rain continuously pours like there's no ending. Coldness fogging the windows of my dark room, bringing chills all over my body. Lightning lighting up the room for a split second, followed by thunder booming all over the place.

It was an afternoon in December
When it reminded you of the day

In the past, I had always loved the rain. The feeling of wanting to stay in bed daydreaming or cuddling with someone. But now, the latter reason made me hate it.

I close my eyes not wanting to see anymore. Not wanting to feel.

When we bumped into each other
But you didn't say hi coz I looked away

Subconsciously humming along to the music from my little speaker, I lay in bed with a thick layer of blanket covering me giving comfort to my body from the low temperature.

I need to sleep but my body won't obey my request. Counting millions of sheep won't even help me. This would surely result to a not so pleasing appearance tomorrow.

My mind just won't rest. And this became a routine almost every night since that day...

And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life
And maybe I haven't moved on since that night

No. Stop. I promised myself to not think about it anymore. I can feel my heart clench slowly. Hot liquid slowly forming in my eyes as my annoying brain seems to remind me every night of that face.

Coz it's 12:51
And I thought my feelings are gone

Long slender legs and gentle hands.

Now I'm lying on my bed
Thinking of you again

Expressive eyes and tanned skin.

And the moon shines so bright
But I gotta dry these tears tonight

That little mole on the tip of that pointy nose

Coz you're moving on and I can't go on through this song

And that deep voice..

Any longer..