E.P 27 - Tears

A/N:

Bethany Tiu- Owner of finest liquor in the industry, owns the.bar that Ace usually goes to. She is in the same age as Ace. Pretty Face with fierce look match her short black hair.

Hi musicgazer22 :) I tried updating as soon as I can after I have read your comment. Thanks for patronizing my story. I am really happy. I hope that the other readers can leave their comments too, Just like you. take care always :)) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

--

[ACE POV]

Please let me go.

Damn these tears. It wont stop falling. No matter how much I tried to stop and wipe it away, It wont.

I am now drowning from these feelings--Pain,Anger and annoyance. I tried releasing myself from his embrace still trying not to sob so that he wont know that I am crying. "Let g-go" I felt so weak. He is really my weakness.

"P-please listen to me first..." He whispered enough for me to hear. I felt some hot liquid on my shoulder. My body softened a bit but hardheaded as I am-I told myself that this is all an act.

"Kyungsoo... You have nothing to explain to me" I said as I sighed heavily. I just cant release myself from his embrace. *Earth...* I sighed again. I forgot that he has that power. My shoulder slumped in defeat *I wont win even if I struggle so hard* I thought. "Everything is said and done... We're over" I said but I regret saying it afterwards as I felt him cry even harder. A bit more tears then my clothes will totally be soaked from his and mine.

"N-no... We're not" He uttered as he hugged me even tighter. "Ace. I love you" My heart skipped a bit after hearing that again after a long time. "And I never intended to leave you... I tried coming back with all my strength... I tried using every method that I know just to come back to you" tears flowed even more from my eyes. I sighed releasing the hurtful air on my throat.

Silence surrounded the both of us, His sobbing is the only thing that I can hear... until I decided to tell him what is hurting me.

"I waited for you..." I uttered a bit cracking my voice, I gulped and continue "My father died... I was hoping that you will show up and comfort me. I waited... I hide all my emotions in front of those people who came and tried to comfort me showing them that I'm okay. But I am not. I put on a straight face infront of them. You are an exception. You are the only one I want and needed that time. I just want to cry on your shoulders... But you never came. That love I felt became sadness and now it resulted to anger and hate." I said gathering all my strength... trying to hide my emotion... but my tears is really a bitch.

"I'm sorry... I really am... I didn't intend to leave without bidding farewell to you... I never mean to hurt you. But that day when I was on my way to your house from a store shindong,our right hand man in EXO planet, suddenly pulled me towards the portal which leads me back to EXO planet. I never wanted to leave you, I swear. I never imagined life without you... You are my partner, my future wife to be exact. I tried all the methods and magic or I even beg for shindong to let me go back here but didn't let me. He said that we can only meet our partner when we are ready." He explained cracking his voice. Now understand him... I really do... I wanted to hug him back tell him how much I wanted to be with him again. But... I can't. I am not ready to forgive him and forget all the hurtful feelings I have felt. "I'm sorry... sorry" His sob is tearing my heart into pieces.

I sighed "You done?" I tried to act as if I don't care. "That is all in the past. Everything is different now" I said and felt his arms slowly releasing me. I abruptly wipe away my tears. I turn to him and saw him shivering and still crying. "Stop crying. Crying wont bring back the past." I said that made me feel like I'm going to burst crying when I continue.