E.P 5 - the mission

A/N:

Hello! Good day everyone.! Hope you'll enjoy this chappy :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HIS POV]

"I'm here" I smiled when I saw her. my beautiful creation after 10 years of hard work. I managed to make such great creation. 

"Do your job well" i ordered. I'm proud that what I did was a success. 

"yes. As you wish my master" she answered and bowed.  

I turned my head and face the people aligned in the other side of my palace.

"HURRY UP AND FIND THE PRINCESS!" I shouted. It's been a long time since that princess disappeared. I knew that she's still alive. How did she even managed to escape and hide all these years?! 

I saw them twitched in shock and fear. They stood up straight. We must find and kill the princess before they find her.

"YES!" they answered.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?... GO!" I ordered and they bowed and quickly leave my palace. Just wait. EXO planet will be mine!

>:]

--

[BAEKHYUN POV]

After we go to school we headed straight to our concert venue. We are idols after all. I slowly got used to these everyday life here on their planet. It's really tiring but I'm happy that people loves and supports us.

We started being an idol a month after we arrived here in Earth... I knew you probably got the Idea. but Yes. We are not from here.

We are from EXO planet.

 We are here for a reason.

What is the reason?

-flash back-

"lighttttyyyy.." I smiled as I hug my little pet lighty.

"light-light" she said happily in my arms.   

"awww. so cute" I said as I was tickling her small tummy.

I was playing with my Exclitian in the garden when my mother suddenly spoked beside me.

(exclitian= small/hand size pet exclusive for the12 princes.) 

"Son...." I almost jumped in shock.i looked up to her giving her a -Yes-mom?- look.

"Go to the palace. The king is waiting" She informed. 

the king?

"A car is waiting for you outside. now, go son" she added.

"Yes" I stood up then I kissed her cheek.

"lighty stay here okay?" (me to lighty)

"light-light" she answered.

"See you later mom" I said as I walk out and entered the car. Wondering why the King is suddenly asking for my presence. Did I do something wrong? Am I the only one he called?

"take care son" she said while standing beside the gate with my lighty on her shoulder.

I smiled at her as a response