E.P 8 - BaekYura

[AUTHOR'S POV]

After witnessing such scene they have this feeling not to annoy Ace even more so they obeyed her obediently. The 12 accompanied yura and joan as they accompanied the girl towards her classroom. Classes are already starting but they are an exemptions... 

"We're here" joan declared once they were in front of the girl's designated classroom.  

"Thankyou unnies and oppas" the girl bowed at them as a sign of respect before standing up straight again. 

"Welcome dear" Yura said as she smiled on the girl. Before she stepped forward and opened the door for her, luckily the teacher isn't there yet. 

The girl's classmates noticed Yura and Joan at the front door. Looking so surprise at first before broking a huge grin before they started squealing. it even became louder when they also noticed the 12 boys standing gorgeously not far from the door. For a moment they thought that they are on a set with stars surrounding them (surrounding the room's front door).  

"KYAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! JOAN AND YURA ARE WITH THE EXO!!! KYAAAAHHHH!"

"shhhhh" They silenced the students. "let's go angel" suho added as he held one of joan's hand which cause her faceto be as red as a tomato. 

"A-angel?" joan asked, a bit taken aback by Suho's sudden endearment. You look like an angel more than I am you know. She thought  

"Yes because you are my angel" he said then smiled brightly making Joan's face red as color red. 

"Hyung!" sehun shouted in desbelief. So cheezy, it makes me want to puke.    

"Get a room guys!" chen added, teasingly. "Don't just go PDA around the campus. That's bad influence" 

The boys laughed Yura just shook her head then she started to walk with the 12 guys and Joan following her.

"So..." yura started. they turned their attention towards her. "Do all of you also have powers?" she inquired. Trying to get to know them.   

"Yes" lay responded quickly.

"like?" she asked. She really wanted to know what is their abilities... and somehow it also caught her interest. Knowing what has gone into Joan and Suho... It was so confusing for her. She never knew something like this before. 

"Like telekinesis" luhan answered beside her, he stopped walking and the rest stopped too. Yura suddenly realized that they were on their school garden. Luhan raised his hand towards the flowers and then the flowers float on the air and it went into a bundle as it gently go towards Yura. She held them near her chest. "ohhhhh" she said awe while nodding her head.

They turned around and was shocked when they see 2 girls watching and standing not far from where they were. The girls were shivering. They tried to get near them but 2 girls stopped them from doing so.

"N-no don't go near us!"one of the girls shouted, scared.

"C-calm down" Luhan stuttered as he started to panic. 

The girls started to walk backward as the boys walked near them. They are really frightened based on their expressions.

"W-what are you?!" the other girl said and stuttered furiosly.  

"Aigoo..." Suho murmured. "Tao" he called and tao knew why he was called by suho so he just nodded. then the time stopped. No one is allowed to move expect for the 14.

"Hyung..." Chanyeol called "what are we gonna do? they saw us" he said while ruffling his hair.

"We don't know" Baekhyun answered as he bite his fingers.