E.P 37 - Punishment (3)

A/N:

@musicgazer22 Wow... I.. Uhm... Speechless? thank God you liked my previous update. haha.
@ElizabetN Oh dear... Thanks for the compliment! but I still have a lot of things to learn :)
@suho09, @ILOVEME_XOXO, @guidemekakaka Thanks for the comments! here's the UD! hope you like it :)
@baozihamster, @herschelSJ, @Oh70088 thanks for the vote dears! :)
@NiallerForever23 thanks for adding this to your RL! :)

I hope I'll have my laptop sooner so I can give you guys a long UD. it's hard typing on the phone, isn't it? haha. And I'm going to make the end of this story private or the spg scenes(if I have the guts to make one though), for FOLLOWERS only. :).

Sorry for being gready! please bear with me! :D

--

[AUTHOR POV]   

The students fell for a long silence, gapping and bogging their eyes out to its extent. A minute of awkward silence surrounded the whole hall seeing the 3 famous boys wearing something embarrassing--ladies underwear. The boys' faces are as red as a tomato, even the other elites, seurin and El stopped moving and stared at them. Xhi's face is blank same with Ace. while beth is still missing.

Another minute of deadly silence came by.

"H-hello?" Kai said breaking through the deafening silence. "How are you guys?"

then as if on cue "HAHAHAHAHAHA" all of them laughed their butts off, Clutching on their stomach and pounding their hands on something hard.

"This is so not my style" Kris murmured as he crossed his arms on his chest wearing a flat face, Trying to hide his embarrassment. Xhi's eyes twitched as she saw Kris murmuring something under his breath and that made her blood boil ten times more.

"Gonna regret acting all high and mightly this time, tall guy. Better be ready" Xhi whispered menancingly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Still cannot contain their laugher. this is so uncommon for the students to see famous boys in that kind of state. The elites was kind of enlightened as Joan, Raine, Yura stopped crying, Seurin blushed, El gazed and Ace, well... Still in blank face.

Ace: *God. They look like gays...* She thought but doesn't show it on her facial expressio. *I think I'm gonna have a nightmare again*

"OKAY OKAY. ENOUGH!" Xhi ceased and they instantly followed "phewww. Guys, it didn't even started yet. Please save your laughter for the rest of the show okay?" she asked sweetly and the students nodded in response. "How about we let then play a game? It's a game whose one player will read what was written on the paper and pass the message to the next player through actions and the last player will guess what is the word. Okay?" She explained and the students yelled with a 'yeah'. "You guys know that too, right?" She turned to the guys who all nodded hesitantly in return. "Okay! so lets start!"

Kris: *This is so not my style...*

Kai: *I gonna make everybody faint from my sexiness* then he looks on his body, making him redder as he remembered he was wearing a woman's lingerie. *Or maybe not*

Lay: Dazed.... *What am I doing here?* Looks around *ow. are we doing our concert today?* He smiled and waved his hands to the students who which he thought was their fans and he is on stage. *better do my best* He though not remembering or even realizing what is he wearing.

"Okay. You guys ready? please line up." Xhi ordered and she stared at kris, burrying him 1000 ft under tge ground. The boys followed her instruction Kris to kai to lay.