E.P 36 - Punishment (2)

A/N:

@musicgazer22 glad you loved it!
@ElizabetN Yep. Elise(you) are included in the partners in crime. haha! along with Ace and Xhi. :) Glad you're happy with your role. haha.
@krelay, @XOXOloverz, @lovekpopandnature, @miyuki45, @kris_exom, @JazmineTalbo Hi! thanks for adding my story to your RL! :)
@chanyeoloppasarang thanks, for the nth time, for the vote dear.
@herschelSJ, @ILOVEME_XOXO, @Niesyaazz, @7czes77lulu thanks for the vote! :)
@chiyuki Hi! thanks for following me! :)

Happy 6k+ reads. I'm sooooo happy and thanks for those who continue to read, vote and comment on this story! Waaah. Geez, Thank you very much!

--

[HIS POV]

I am walking back and front, biting my fingers from nervousness.

Geez, What happen to hyungs? Gaaaaah, What did they do to them. I shook my head trying to calm myself.

I look around and saw the other fidgetting and moving uncomfortably. I know they also felt the same as me.

"Baekhyun-ssi" A staff called "You're next in 5" She instructed.

I felt my symboled necklace hot and I jumped because of shock. I turn around and saw it... Glowing on my bare chest.

"S-she's.. h-here... S-she's ...n-near" I whispered still in shock.

--

[ELISE POV]

Hi! I'm Elise Kim! just to inform you if you still don't know who I am. I am pretty--oh scratch that... I'm a drop dead gorgeous, long black haired, pale skin... goddess figure to be exact.

I smiled at my bragging thoughts. Don't tell anyone I said that... Haha. They might kill the hell out of me. I looked over to Xhi who is currently giving me her smirked and I gave her mine in return with the most devious look I have.

Those girls(elites), Beth and I were friends the moment we met and knew our deepest secrets to each other---Our extraordinary abilities. We naturally blend and got comfortable with each other in no time but Ace and Xhi are the ones who I was the closest to. Well, its obvious we have the same likes and trippings. We got along well in making others do what we want for our own entertainment.

We did it most of the time we got to be together.

But today was different. Ace didn't once asked me to use my ability to punish or make fun of others, She always make fun of others using her own ways.. Xhi explained to me what happened and I grinned hearing her say that 'punishment' Ace would like to give them and agreed to give them a hand. I came back just moments ago from Paris--I am a famous designer and my company are the ones who exports clothes to other countries. My company is next in line to Ace's companies. Well, she's one hell of a rich girl but she doesn't even care.

I finished the 4th illusion for the 4th punishment.

Ace smirked at me while I was huffing heavily. It was only 4 boys but I feel exhausted already. Looking around. This place is really huge and somewhat I felt like me strength is slowly draining out of my body.

'You alright?' Ace asked me in a worried tone inside my head. I took a glimpse of her still huffing heavily.

I nodded, 'Yeah. Just a bit... Exhausted' I answered half lying. I am really reaaallly exhausted but I want to finish this. I want to finish what we started maybe this is also because I also have jet lag.

Ace didn't look convinced and eyed me suspiciously. I just gave her a half-smile and she shook her head. 'Don't over exert yourself. I know that you are not fond of using your powers and exhausted from you're flight. Just tell me when you can't do it anymore and I'll take over... 'kay?' She asked in a worried but authoritating voice.