E.P 24 - I love you

[RAINE'S POV]

*Hayyy* sigh sound.

When will that girl change?

So childish as ever.

I wish Suho will never get tired of her.

I knew that she's thinking something not-so-good thing to do again and she will order us to help her with that...

(A: How did you know?)

Duh... Author, she's always like that when she is thinking or planning something rediculous to do, not caring about her surroundings nor even hearing what you say when she is currently at that state until we(her friends) use force... I mean fist so she get on herself again.

(A: Brutal are we?)

Shut up author.

(A: Kdat)

*sigh deeply* as I watch the retreating figure of Joan and Suho.

"Honeyyyyyyy" He cooed.

"Hmmm?" I hummed as I turn my head to face him. Still looking a bit annoyed because of that dummy jo.

I watched him as he put his to hands on his face and pinch himself, pulling his baozi cheeks widely. "Honeeeeyyyyy" He said then he smiled widely still pulling his cheeks

"Puahahahaha!" I can't help but laugh at his cuteness. He's cheeks is like a rubber band so elastic.

He stopped as he stared at me who's currently unfinished laughing at him. I heard the other EXO, Seurin and some students giggled also.

"haaa-haaaa-" I stopped myself my tummy is aching already. "H-honeyy.. haha.. h-oney..." I tried to say something.

"That's more like it." He said as he cupped my face. I'm still smiling. *How can this man look so young when in fact HE is the oldest among the EXO?*

"You look more beautiful when you are like that honey" He said and smiled. I blushed *so he did that to make me smile huh?*

"T-thank you honey" I said a bit embarrased.

"Anything for you" He said, I smiled in return then he held my hand and started walking with the others.

-someone's calling rey" please answer...- phone ring tone.

Eh?

I quickly picked up my phone and gestured 'wait' to the boys. I run towards the side as I answer it after I saw who's the caller.

"Hello..." I greeted while smiling like an idiot.

"I'm here..."

"Here? where?" I asked annoying her.

"Here in the Korea idiot" she answered sarcastically. "I'm specifically here in front of Ace's not-so-good-looking house."

"Oh... Just came back huh? haha. I thought your dead already? I already prepared flowers for your grave. hahaha." I teased her more. I missed doing this stuff.

"Oh... I thought YOU are the one whose dead already? I heard that you got hit by your own car?" she teased in return.

and also... I missed this girl. "Yah! that's too much! hahaha. I missed you dear"

"I missed you too dear. Is Ace's house under renovation or something?" She asked. Knowing her I bet her face now are frowing to the sight she was seeing.