E.P 23 - Moments

A/N:

Hello! Sorry for the slow update. I've been very busy this passed few days.

This chapter is dedicated to musicgazer22. Thanks for commenting~ I'm so happy because there's someone like you.who are actually waiting for my update. so I decided to dedicate this to you. Hope you like it:)

---

[HER POV]

Target spotted.

I silently went behind her without letting her notice.

"You must not wonder around on your own..." I whispered near her ear. I felt her body twitched and I quickly covered her mouth before she could shout and get someone else's attention.

"hmmmmmp!" she mumbled and started struggling. trying to releSe herself from my grip.

"Sleep for now..." I said as I put her to sleep. "And be in deep slumber..."

"...Chanyeol's partner"

one down... 11 to go...

xD

---

[YURA POV]

He started pulling me towards the stalls, leaving everyone else behind. He is walking so fast, He seems different this past few hours.

"B-baek----" He halted abruptly making me bump on his back. "Ouch!" I gently massage my nosebridge.

"Baekhyun?..." He asked "Don't you mean 'Jagiya'?." He turned and face me. I slightly tilted my head upward to meet his gaze. His face looks serious. "Why aren't you calling me jagiya anymore? Is there any problem? Do we have problem Yura?"

"N-none" I stuttered. My heart skipped a bit when He called me by my name. I am used to being called by him as his Jagiya.

"Then why aren't you calling me Jagiya anymore? The last time I heard you call me that was when I woke up from collapsing. Why? why won't you continue to call me like that? Don't you like me?" He asked me staring intensively.

"I..i" I hesitated to answer. I looked down and signed and looked up again. I saw his sad face and a glimpse of pain showing in his eyes.. *Those eyes..*

"You don't like---"

"No." I answered cutting him then his face started to frown "I don't like you..."

There was a moment of silence.

....

I can clearly see his shocked face then quickly turned into a straight face.

"Okay. I'm sorry for forcing you. I'm just... well... nevermind" then He smiled but he seems like forced and really shows pain inside and turned around then started walking away from me.

*I'm not finished yet... Don't go*

"I don't like you because..." He stopped walking when he heard me. I gathered all my confidence and uttered "... because... I love you baekhyun-ah" Then as if on cue he quickly turned around with his eyes widely opened but this time I can clearly see his sparkling eyes.. "I love you Jagiya" I repeated as I met his gaze with a shy smile plastered on my face.