E.P 14 - Faint

[SUHO'S SHORT POV]

I felt heavy.

--

[BAEKHYUN'S SHORT POV]

I felt so weak and dizzy

@__@

--

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Suho and Baekhyun felt sick and sicker as days passed by. It started the day they found their partners.

It was friday today, Seurin transferred in the academy, her papers are all taken care of by Yura so she can start attending class today.

Next week is the start of their foundation day. All the students are busy including the 12 they are in the practice room practicing their special performance for the final day of the foundation daw while other students are busy planning what they will do for the games.

The foundation day consist of games, dancing and stalls competition which is to be judged on how much profit they earned . it is a game of every department which means department vs department and whoever got the most number of wins will get a chance for a 3 days and 2 night trip to boracay and everything are provided so all the students are fired up to win.

--

while the boys are practicing baekhyun and suho collapsed.

"hyung!" "baek!" "suho!" they shouted as they hurriedly run towards them.

Lay tried to heal them but he can't so they decided to carry them to the Elites office.