E.P 26 - Please

A/N:

Shina Kim - the 5th elite of XiaoZee. She is the owner of almost all the finest security agency in Asia. Her parents are already dead. She's the closest to Raine. She has a model-like figure.

--

[LAY POV]

*I wonder what happened to this guy?* i thought as I continue healing him. He's now laying on his bed here in our dorm. Looking so pale and sick.

Is this something about his partner? but he didn't find he yet and He is actually recovering unlike when I try to heal Suho and Baek my powers didn't work that time.

Well... I just hope everythings fine.

--
[ACE POV]

*brrrrmm...zzzz* I turned off the engine as I reach the parking lot of my favorite place to forget. I get off my car and invite myself in. 

"Good to see you again miss" The bouncer greeted. I simply nod in response and headed towards the place where I usually seat which is in a VIP lounge upstaires where I can see all the people down.

I sit comfortably in the couch. I'm alone here but its crowded downstaires. I lean my head on the couch and closed my eyes, relaxing...

"You're here" I heard a familiar voice said. I didn't bother to open my eyes. I feel restless after what happen.

"No. I'm not. This is just an illusion" I answered sarcatically. She's the bar's owner... I knew her since my father died because I always come here to unwind.

"Still the same Ace are we? haha" She replied. "What do you want?" She asked.

"The usual" I answered. "Thanks bet" I said as I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her.

She just smiled and nodded as a response. Good thing she is always the one who takes care of me when I'm here.

Yunyun. Don't leave me 'kay?

Of course. I wont Yanyan.

It's a promise then?

Yeah. I promise.

I shook my head as I remember those time. I felt my chest tightens. I sighed *Promise huh? I won't believe in your promises again...* I thought at the same time a tear fell from my eye.

---

[D.O]

Ace.

Where are you?

"Thank you" i said as I pay the taxi driver then went out of the car.

Ace had driven so fast and disappeared in this area. I surveyed the place. City life huh? It's already night.. this place is so far from XiaoZee.

*Throb* I felt my chest as the pain continue to linger. No. Don't cry, D.O everything is fine... Everything will be alright. I assured myself.

I walk and walk trying to find a trace of her. I felt anxious at the same time worry started to infect my whole body system when I saw many drunk man in the area.

I hope she's okay...

>.>

Eh? that's her car, isn't it? When did she learn to go to this kind of place?

A bar... I headed towards the entrance. It was guarded by 2 bouncers.

"GoodEvening sir" One of them greeted.