E.P 41 - Stay together

A/N:

Hey guys happy 15k+ reads! *le jumps up and down* Thanks for supporting. I'm so happy. Can't explain what I feel. Thank you very very much!

@Suho09, @meowchristameow, @ExoShidae_889, here's your update chingus. thanks for the votes and comments :)

@dapzdenise I'm sorry. He's all yours *le hides from you* but I wont promise. haha. but thanks for the comments i really appreciate it. :)

@love00kpop haha. I hope so too.  thanks for the comment and vote dear. :)

@Exoticdirectioner98, @parkxiuwan12 here's the UD! thanks for the comment! :)

@mybiasisattacckingme, @asdlgecafgh, @herschelDO, @luhaaan, @ElizabetN, @wanalia, @xoxomonster17, @JulietteA, @lesley1020, @Nurul_Khairiyah, @PrincessNicaValdez, @BubbleTea1218, @PEGASUS_2109  thanks for voting! :)

@mikaelaalday, @bearaagas, @LalaineReyes4, @afiena, @baddeath18, @BaekHun_ALubYa143, @MeiMeowchuLay thanks for adding my story to your RL :))

"So lucky to have you~ so lucky to be your love~ I am~ hmmm.."

Sorry for the slow update. Summer vacation is near! YEHET... Please bear with my slow update. though. :) THANK YOU! 

Enjoy the UD! :)

--

[SUHO POV]

"Chosen ones"  I stopped moving the moment I heard that voice. I quickly hit the stop button of my ipod to stop the music that is playing on the stereo in our practice room.

"Yah! Suho-hyung we need to practice" Kai scolded me.

"Didn't you hear that?" I asked, Ignoring Kai's scolding. Was it just my imagination? I haven't heard his voice since we went here.

"Hear what?" Kai asked clearly annoyed.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Lay asked a bit confused. I looked around and saw all of them waiting for me to answer. 

"I think I heard shingdong-hyung's voice" I answered, They gasped as they went nearer. Chanyeol quickly locked the door knob so no one could enter or hear our conversation. Good thing our practice room is sound proof. "Didn't you hear it too?" I asked them. 

They shooked their heads as a response "So you didn't" I sighed. "maybe I was just hearing---" things.

I was cutted "Chosen ones. Can you hear me?" My eyes widen and so as the others.

"H-hyung!. I heard him!" Baek exclaimed.

"SHHHH" We all hushed him at once.

"Shindong-hyung?" I called out.

"Finally. I've been able to communicate with you"  His voice said. "His majesty wants to talk to you"

My heart beats fast as I heard him say that. I can see the worried expression on everyones' faces. 

"W-what is it hyung?" Xiumin-hyung asked. I held my breath and waited for him to answer. They wouldn't call for us unless it's something serious.

"The antiextian are on the move chosen ones. Many Exotics were killed during their last attack. The battle started and the Antiextian are going all out. We don't know how long we could keep this up... The last chosens, your parents, are also trying their best to be of help but you know that their powers decreased into half when you are born right? so it was really hard for them"  My eyes widen as I heard the kings voice.