E.P 21 - Opening(1)

[AUTHOR'S POV]

It's 1:00 in the afternoon and the students already gathered at the quadragle. excitement, nervousness and happiness filled the air. Everyone are all fired up to get the prize which is going to Boracay that is located at the Philippines.

Booths, stalls and Rides are all over the school. Students' booth and stalls are all in a different concepts and design. Everyone in a glee even the outsiders enjoy loittering around.

Meanwhile.... The EXO boys are all getting ready at the backstage for their special performance for the opening while the elites except Ace are now up on stage sitting firmly with grace and beauty which anyone at one glance will look up to them. Seurin was on the line with their classmates. feeling uncomfortable and a scared. She is also a bit sad because she is like a total outsider, not even allowed to go on stage with them. They are really out of reach when it comes to this. She shook her head erasing the sad thoughts. She waited silently for the program to start.

Joan stood up and walk to where the microphone is. She smiled and said "Goodafternoon students!" with an overflowing energy.

"GOOD AFTERNOON JOAN!"

"WOOOOH! JOAN!"

they squealed in return that made joan giggled.

Suho on the backstage with the boys heard everything. Suho blushed when his partner giggled.

*Even her giggle is angelic* He thought. He recieved a pat on his head.

"Hey too short leader" Kris said teasingly "Stop zoning out for now we need to get ready" he added. Kai suddenly teleported beside Suho.

"Imagining dirty things with her do you?" Kai smirk and wrapped his arm around him. He is obviously making fun of his hyung.

"W-what?" He stuttered "N-No!" while waving his two hands infront of him.

"Sounds like someone is stuttering." Chen murmured to himself but loud for the other boys to here.

"Maybe its true..." Chanyeol added and started at him suspiciously. Everyone except D.O cooperates with the staring suho event. Suho on the other hand started to get flustered he didn't know what to do.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!" he shouted to depend himself tears are forming on his eyes.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the boys except D.O and Suho bursts into laughter when they saw Suho almost crying. Suho's epic crying face never fail to enlighten their mood and make them laugh histerically. D.O went near suho, took off Kai's arms around him and tapped his slumped shoulders.

"If you make Suho cry again, I tell you... You all won't eat for a month" D.O threaten which stops the other boys from laughing. "Am I making myself clear?" he asked in a deep tone and his face look as if his is saying *I am dead serious*

Afraid of not eating in a month they all just nodded in agreement.

"Okay guys..." Joan on stage halted the students from squealing. "Calm down... It's only me, Joan. but you guys are already screaming and squealing your lungs out. I wonder what will happen when the other Elites and Even your EXO boys gather here together on stage? Maybe all of you will hyperventilate and nose bleed" She asked herself more like a statement and giggled which made the students scream even louder.

Yura: 'Jo too loud' she said trying to avoid showing her annoyed expression.
Raine: 'Make them stop' She ordered a bit frowning because of noise.