E.P 20 - Let me explain

[AUTHOR'S POV]

It is a warm monday morning. Students in XiaoZee Arts school are now busy doing stuffs for their foundation day.

The 4 elites, Seurin and the EXO boys came together to school. As soon as they all stepped out of their cars, Everyone's eyes rounded in glee. They were amazed as to how sparking these guys are. They all look good walking in a group, like a moving picture of demigods and goddesses. The student who sees them will automatically stop whatever they are doing and stare at the walking picture. They can't seem to find words to describe how beautiful this scenery is.

On the other hand. The elites were in shock as to what is happening in their surroundings. The always so noisy students every time they sees them were now all silent, eyes wide, mouths slightly opened in awe and staring at them not even blinking.

'What's their problem?' Jo who is walking beside Yura at the back of Ace, Seurin and Raine who is infront leading the group somewhere.

'I don't know either' Yu answered as questions filled her head same as the others. The Exo boys is a bit uncomfortable with the students stare, they felt like it was piercing through their soul, they are used to fans screaming and squealing everytime they arrive somewhere but now its really different.

'I wonder what is happening?' Luhan asked as He looked at the students.

The others just shook their shoulder as an answer. Raine, who can't stand the situation, walk towards a group of boys in the side.

She snapped her finger in front of them but they are still dazed. The others stopped walking and watch what is she doing. She moved closer to the boy which is the nearest. She held his cheeks with both hands.

'Here she go again' Joan said. Yu and Ace just sigh in disbelief. Seurin and the Exo boy's eyes rounded as they were surprise at the sudden closeness of Raine to the boy. Xiumin felt his heart throb and jealous filled him so He just bow down trying to hide his face.

The boy's thought went back to reality and Eyes widened as he saw Raine infront of him and holding both of his cheeks. "R-raine-ah. W-why?" His cheeks reddened as Raine continue to stare at him.

"What is happening? why are you all like this?" she said still holding him closely. "Tell me..." She said seductively.

The boy don't know what to do and he blushed more. "Y-you guys..." he started "look g-good w-walking together like that. It's w-was l-like I or we a-are l-looking t-to a beautiful creation of G-God. We were so m-mesmerized" He explained nervously starting to have cold sweats on his face.

All of them are shocked of what they heard. Raine's mouth a bit widen *Mesmerized* "Raine-ah..." the boy called her as he saw her shocked face. "Are you alright?" he asked still sweating.

She recovered from shock and answered "Yes. Thanks for answering" She take out her handkerchief and wipe off the boy's sweat and she kissed the boy on his cheeks which made him even redder than a tomato. She gave him her handkerchief "That's a reward for answering sweetie" she smiled.

Raine went back to the group and stopped as she saw their epic faces except the 3 elites who is just sighing deeply.

*This girl never change* Ace thought shooking her head.

*Xiumin is here you idiot!* Jo thought and face palmed.

*This is not going to be good* Yura thought as she looked at the close eyed Xiumin.