Chapter 23

Deans POV
BTW some spoilers from like season 5 6 or 7. I can't remember!

I woke up hunched over the table. My head was killing me and my back felt stiff. I sat up and my hand hit something on the table. I heard it fall and a big crash. I looked over the edge of the table to find a aspirin bottle and the remains of a glass of water. It the middle of the mess was a note from Sam. It was hard due to the water but I could make some of it out.

Dean
Bobby and I had to run into town for some supplies. We found a way to wake Rachael up. Castiel did but it kinda risky. I thought you might need some aspirin for your headache. (I know you have one because I found your stash of whiskey empty) See you later
                                                                 Sam

I rolled my eyes and got up to clean the water. As I headed to the kitchen I passed Rachael and I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach. Turns out Bobby was out of paper towels so I just used one of my old shirts. As I wiped up the the mess and pick up the glass I heard Rachael mumble something.

"Gabriel?" She mumbled questionably. I paused and stared at her. Gabriel was the name of a angle/trickster that had been killed by his own brother, Lucifer. I shook it off and just thought to myself that she probably met someone else.

Sam and Bobby came back a couple of hours later carrying big bags of supplies. Bobby directed Sam to put them on the table and to not touch them again. He started to put the things away himself and I laughed.

"Bobby how can you find anything in this mess." I asked and he answered in a gruff voice

"I have a system. You idiots just haven't figured it out yet."

"So..." I said turning to Sam "how are we going to wake Rachael up?"

"Cas says we have to wake her up from in her own head. He's going to transport us in." He answered very matter factly.

"Damnit." I muttered and Sam looked at me confused "Last time he teleported me somewhere I didn't poop for a week."

Sam laughed and suggested I pray to him

" Castiel if your listening." I started " could you maybe get your fluffy ass down here. We kinda need you and your mojo. Um..amen?"

I open my eyes to find the messy black haired and blue eyes angle staring at me furiously. His jaw was tight and he was frowning.

"Dean prayer is not something to joke around with." He said narrowing his eyes and I shrugged. He changed the subjected "Are you too ready to go?"

Sam and I nodded and he placed two finger on are temples. I closed my eyes and felt my whole body go numb. It was now really cold and musty. I opened my eyes and I was in the middle if someone sort of desert. There was some sort of town or camp up ahead and I started to walk towards it. I suddenly felt a strong hand grab my shoulder and looked up at Castiel.

"Dean, before you go in there you have to remember none of this is real. This is a memory of Rachael's and not reality, got it?"
He asked concerned. I nodded my head and continue to walk towards the civilization.

When I reached it I saw a really pretty women sitting at a kiosk. I straightened my collar and walked up to her.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Dean and new in town. Do you know where I would find a Rachael?" I asked and she completely ignored me. I was about to say something else when another guy sat down in my spot....with me in it. I felt cold and I quickly jumped out of the seat. A child ran right through my legs. This was so freaky shit.

"Dean?" I heard Sam shout from somewhere in the camp.

"Over here." I responded and started walking around. I had only gotten a few feet when I heard Sam yell again.

"Dude, you better come see this!" he said in a odd voice. I sprinted over to him just to find nine little kids in the middle of the camp. Each one was armed with a gun but the one at the end was struggling a little to hold it. She couldn't have been older than four and was small for her age. For some reason she reminded me of someone but I couldn't think of who. She had her brown hair in pink tails that were covered with a blue ball cap and a red shirt. Her jean contained multiple hoe and were cover with mud at the bottoms. The girl looked over at the other side of town and I saw Janet.

Janet was sitting on a mans lap and drinking a beer. She was talking to the man and he looked very pleased by it. Then she got up a left with the man. The little girl away and I realized who it was. It was Rachael!

"Sam you don't think that's.." I said pointing to the little girl on the end "Rachael?"

"It looks like her Dean. We gotta go find the real Rachael though." he said and we set off looking. We didn't find her for about a half an hour. She was sitting alone at a empty bar drawing pictures in some spilled salt.

"Rachael!" I said and she turned around in surprise.

"Dean?" she asked

"Yeah, where are we?"

"In my mind. How'd you get in here?" She asked looking me up and down. Then she grabbed a knife and cut my arm. I grunted in pain.

"What the hell was that for?" I said holding my arm.

"To see if you weren't a shifter. How'd you get in my mind." she said harshly

"Castiel brought us in so we could get you out." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"And how are you going to do that?" she asked rudely. She clearly didn't believe me and was in a bad mood.

"By...killing you." I said slowly and she just shrugged.

"Fine, let's get it over with." she said plainly as if she had to clean a toilet and not get stabbed. She wiped the blood off of the knife she had used to cut me and stabbed it through her stomach. I watched as it started to bleed and she started to spit out blood. Then she shove the knife in farther and tried cried out in pain but it got gurgled with all the blood she was puking up. Then she finally collapsed and stopped breathing. Sam and Cas ran over to us and grabbed my hand.

"We have to get out of here or will be trapped in here forever." Cas said urgently and I looked back at Rachael bloody body. "Dean none of this is real."

We teleport straight into Bobby's living room. Bobby was in the kitchen and came out as soon as he heard us. He looked like he was about to say something but a scream interrupted him from the couch. Rachael had her eyes closed tightly and was screaming bloody murder. I put a hand on her shoulder and her eyes shot right open. She stopped screaming and looked around.

"It all right your okay now." I said trying to soothe her but it didn't seem to be working.
She looked up at me coldly.

"Get away from me." she said and shoved my hand off her shoulder. She got up and stormed out. I was about to go after her when Bobby grabbed my arm.

"Give her some time. She just got out of her worsted nightmare. You can't just expect her to go right back to normal. Just give her some time." he said and I gave up. There was no use arguing with Bobby.

Hi! Sorry for a really long chapter but there was so much I had to say. I really want to thank my friend, Abbie for getting me on Wattpad and asking me to write this. Next chapter will explain all and please comment, like, and/or follow me. Until next time.

 Until next time