Chapter 15

Deans POV

I couldn't sleep that night so I woke up around three in the morning. I went to make a cup of coffee when I noticed Rachael. She looked miserable. She had big bags under her eyes and her leg was wrapped in a bandage. It was a new w0und. I wondered where it came from. She was watching some show with a flying phone booth.

"Hey." I say behind her and she doesn't answer or just ignores me. I noticed her headphones in her ears and pulled them out. She shot me a 'I will murder you and your family' looks before pausing her show.

"Yeah?" she asked clearly annoyed

"Why are you up this early and what the hell happened to your leg?" I asked sitting at the motels table.

"I don't really have time for sleep." she shrugged and grabbed the stack of paper next to her "I think I know where the Djion is and how to kill." She handed me the paper and could barley keep her eyes open.

"You didn't sleep?! What the hell, kid?" I yelled and she just shrugged. The noise woke Sam up. He came stumbling with the "THE MOOSE" written on his forehead and a set of matching antlers. I looked over to Rachael and she seemed wide awake and had a big smirk on her face. Sam didn't notice until he went in the bathroom.

"DEAN! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" he yelled coming out with a towel around his waist and a bright pink forehead. The marker was water proof I bet. Rachael just kept smirking like she was the trickster of the year and I just stared. I was trying to decide if I should laugh or show some sympathy. I didn't have to answer because there was a knock at the door.

It was John's boy, Jason. He said that Rachael's aunt sent for us. He said be up in his dad's room in twenty minutes.

"Son of a bitch" Rachael said making a bitch face. We all shower and changed in ten minutes so we decided to go over the information Rachael had collected. She had figured out that the Djion was hiding in a old mansion a few blocks from the motel. It was supposed to be haunted and tons of people had disappeared there. As we started to go up I saw Rachael grab a Monster energy drink out of her bag and drain it in seconds. We started to walk up the stairs and Rachael leg started to bleed. She muttered something and put a bloody cloth on it. The cloth was a grown man shirt that smelled like beer and was covered in fresh blood. I looked closer and realized that it was the shirt that I had spilled beer on yesterday. I started to think of when she could have been cut. She was fine when she came back and then she went to bed. She didn't sleep though and stayed up watch Dr. Who. Unless she was doing more like spying on me and Castiel. It made perfect sense but that meant she had heard everything we had said and now hates me. Great.

Rachael was the first one to reach the Anthony's room and knocked. Alexis answered and invited us in. Janet was already there. We started to put are research together and a plan. We planned to meet back here around five and go to the mansion to scope it out and search it.

"Why can't we just do it now?" Jason asked after we went over are plan one more time.

"Because you kids will be going ta school." John said with a heavy southern accent. Alexis looked excited and rush over to the suit case on the pull out couch to decide her outfit, Jason just looked bored, and Rachael cursed under her breath and pulled out her headphones. The music was so loud that I could hear it from the other side of the room and she just blew a bubble in her gum.

"There not going to like your hair but....." Janet started to say but Rachael cut her off.

"But their going to have to deal with it." she said simply and walked out he door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! If you forgot Rachael has brown hair with a few red streaks. Hoped you liked this chapter. Btw Samsquatch still has a pink antler and  "THE MOOSE" written on his forehead now I just need something for Dean! (; An suggestion or evil ideas plz tell me!