Chapter 6

Dean's POV

Sam and I had looked all over town when I noticed a small little park across the street. There was no where else to go so I figured she was in there. I told Sam that I would be right back and I headed across.

As I enter the park I started to check everywhere for the girl. I couldn't find her anywhere. I was just about to leave when I noticed her skateboard sitting under a tree. I looked up and saw her feet hanging down from a branch near the top.

"Hey....Rachael you wanna talk" no reply "Can you at least come down its getting dark" still no reply "Don't make me come up there". Then the girl look down at me like I had woken her up.

"Whatever you say Goldie Locks" she laughed and put her head out of view.

"Son of a bitch" I murmured and started to climb. When I reached where she was she look up in surprise and then went back to ignoring me. I pulled myself up on a branch next to her and couldn't think of what to do next. Then I noticed her headphones.

"Whatcha listen too?" I asked and she just handed me a headphone. I held it up to my ear and realized that it was "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. She had good music taste I'll give her that. As we just sat and listen I tried to think of something to say.

The song had ended along time ago and I wonder why she hadn't changed it. I looked over at her a noticed that she was asleep. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to wake her or leave her so I picked her up and climbed down the tree with her on my back. When we got to the bottom I repositioned her to be in my arms bridal style. Her eyes started to flutter but she didn't wake up. I check my watch and it read four thirty. I carried her to the Impala and gently put her in the backseat.

When we got to the hotel I didn't want to go to Janet's room so I set her on one of the two beds in me and Sam's room and I just sat in the chair and watched her. Sam came in a grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"So the great Dean Winchester has a soul. Who knew?" he said with a smirk. I grabbed a shoe off the floor and throw it at him. He ducked and it hit the wall. The noise woke Rachael up, she grabbed her gun and point it in the middle of my forehead. After a few seconds she put her gun down and ran towards the door. I started to follow her when Sam pulled me back.

"What are you doing! We have to go get her." I said in panic that I couldn't find her again and then she would be gone forever. I wanted to go back to her and Janie but I could never bring myself to do it.

"Dude she going back to her room and probably thinks your some kidnapping psycho!" he said.

"Whatever. Let's just figure it out in the morning." I said well laying on the bed she had been on.

------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading. 😆 If you have any ideas on how Rachael should react then comment.