Chapter 7

Rachael's POV

"Dang it!" I said through my teeth as I ran to my Aunt Janet's room. I opened the door a crack and noticed she was passed out on the couch. Alexis was in the other room with Jason and his dad so I was stuck with Janet for the night. As I started to slowly creep in she snorted. I froze and looked at her. Luckily she had enough to drink that she didn't wake up. As I slowly crept to my bed I heard a crunch under my feet. I looked down to see a broken beer bottle and cursed. I was wearing shoes so it didn't hurt but it woke up my aunt.

As she sat up and saw me her eyes flashed in anger. Her blond hair was all messed up and knotted, her makeup was smeared, and she smelled like a bar. She was like this often. She was either gone for seven months straight leaving me at the camp or was back for a week at the bar all day coming home drunk. Then she would come in complaining about how she would never get a boyfriend or a steady relationship and start to take her anger out on me. I was usually able to dodge the thing she threw at me or somehow get out of the beatings but something always ended up hurting me anyways.

"YOU!" she screamed in disgust "You filthy little rat. No one wants you...not even your father...so I get stuck with you. I told that bitch of a sister not to screw with him and look what happened." she laughed and took a swing at one of the bottle on her nightstand. I clench my fist in rage.

"Don't talk about my mom like that you..." I never got to finish my sentence when she threw the bottle she had in her hand at me and it hit me in the stomach. It exploded and I could feel the sharp edges cutting into my skin. She just laugh herself to sleep.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go to the hospital because then they'd ask what happened and I didn't know what room Alexis, John, and Jason were in. I did the first thing that came to mind. Go to Sam and Dean. I don't know why but they seemed like the only reasonable option. I looked down at my stomach and realized how much it was bleeding. I was slowly starting to lose my vision so I ran as fast as I could. Thankfully their room was on the bottom floor and only a couple of rooms away from mine.

I ran up to the door and knock as hard as I could. After a couple of seconds Sam answer me with a confused and tired look until he noticed to blood on my shirt. He called Dean over in a panicky voice and looked back at me. Dean ran over as I started to go unconscious. The world started to go dark and blurry and I could hear voices but I couldn't make out the words. Then it all went black.

------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading so far. If  have any questions, corrections, or ideas plz leave a comment or follow me at @mercwithamouth90 on Wattpad a let me know what you think!