Chapter 4

*Dean/Shorter Mans POV*

My brother, Sam and I had just arrived in Illinois to investigate some murders. We had just drove all the way from Kentucky so as soon as we pulled into the crappy motel I grabbed a beer out of the cooler and sat on the hood of my car.

"I'll go get us a room." Sam said in a exhausted voice. After a few minutes he came back, grabbed a beer, and sat with me. This was the life.

We had sat down for about five minutes when this big ugly van pulled up. For some reason it looked familiar to me but I just ignore it and kept drinking my beer. A woman stepped out and it hit me where I seen it.

About twelve or thirteen years ago my dad and her and her sister, Janie's dad had worked together on a case. Her sister seem like a nice chick so I ask her out and one thing lead to another. I ended up leaving her six months pregnant. It killed me to but I just didn't want a kid. All I knew about them was the girls name was Rachael and she was born on April 15 2004. I hope that her sister, Janet wouldn't recognize me.

A girl that looked like she was about fourteen and a boy about twelve or thirteen go out of the van. She must have got out of the game and started a family. Then John Antony got of the van and I realized that they were all hunters. The boy must have been his and the girl must be from Janet's safe spot to help on the case.

The girl then got back in the van for a few minutes and emerged with another girl. The new girl didn't look like the rest of the group with her brown hair with a few streak of red put in a braid, her black Led Zeppelin t-shirt, jean shorts, and her red converse. She noticed me looking and nodded hello.

I saw her talking to Janet and grabbing a handgun. She put it in the back of her shorts and her and the other two kids started to head over. Janet went somewhere with a annoyed look on her face. The girl looked bored and caught my eye. We both seemed to freeze for a moment while looking at each other. She had the exact same eyes as me. The she shook it off and kept walk towards us.

"Hey, nice car. What model? 1966 or 67?" she said in a confident voice like she was trying to figure out something.

"It's a 67. How'd you know?" I asked she just shrugged while the boy answered.

"Rachael's a car fanatic." he said which Rachael shot him a look. I froze a little at the mention of the name. Could this be Janie's kid....my kid? Couldn't be could it.

"So...what are you doing here. I mean it a bad time to visit family and..." Rachael said then she notice Sam and smirked " ooh I see. We where just leaving."

She pushed her friends away and I herd her whisper " gay hunters" and " the tall one looks like a moose".

After a few minutes Janet came back with a beer and finally noticed Sam and me. She walked up with a smile on her face. It seemed tight and fake.

"Dean Winchester is that you?" Janet said in a oddly sweet voice like a big weight had been taken off her shoulder. I looked over at Sam who mouthed "What?" and I just shrugged. She looked at were Rachael had been a just sighed " Look I can't do this....just take her she's your kid. I don't want the damn kid anymore." I was shocked about how little she cared

"Dean....you have a........kid" said Sam behind led me. I turned and nodded. "Are you the mother...." he said to Janet

"No, my sister....Janie is...was." she said with her voice cracking.

" Wait... what happen to Janie?" I ask.

"Her throat was split eight years ago by a demon but why would you care." said a voice behind us. We all turned and it was Rachael and she looked pissed "You know it funny when you come outside to get your stuff and find out that no one wants gives a damn about you anymore." she said and took off on her skate board to god knows where.

Janet just shrugged, Sam look confused, and I just like a jerk. 

"What was the hell was that! Do you care about the kid at all!" I practically yelled. It seemed to shock her. "Come on Sam."

"Wait Dean...where are you going?" she said and laughed. I finally realized something.

"Are you drunk?" she laughed and nodded "Your drunk well your kids missing!"

"That's the thing" she laughed "She not my kid....she yours." Then she started to walk towards her room, laughing her head off.

"Come on Sammy. Get in the car." I said with my fist clenched in rage. No kid should have to live with a bitch like that! He gave me a confused look and we set out to find the kid.

------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the language used there will only be some chapter with some curse words.
-